LIVE AT 10:45 AM ET: CNBC Mad Money's Jim Cramer preps for six teams on a bye
Six teams are on a bye and there's a lot of injuries giving fantasy football managers everywhere massive migraines. Luckily Jim Cramer and his crew of NFL analysts are here to make sure you win in Week 10
Bull Market Fantasy Live with Jim Cramer: Week 10 Waiver Wire and Injury Preview
• Bull Market Fantasy's Lock of the Week: Did you bet on the Bills -9 like we advised?
• Fantasy Football lightning round: Jim Cramer and Bill Enright go through 10 players i 120 seconds.
• Stock vs. Stat: Jim, Katherine Ross and Nick Kostos combine the stock market and fantasy football in our weekly segment
• Week 9 injury recap and Week 10 outlook: Is Patrick Mahomes coming back? How long is Adam Thielen out? Have we seen the last of DeSean Jackson?
• Week 10 Waiver Wire: With six teams on a bye, the Waiver Wire is crucial to winning your match-up in Week 10.
We've gone through nine weeks of NFL action in 2019 and are now in double digits. There's four more match-ups on your fantasy football schedule before the playoffs begin. Every start/sit decision becomes that much more crucial. Every waiver wire pickup now comes with immense pressure. But winning your fantasy football league has never been easier. We help you make all the tough decisions, whether it's through the Ask Cramer section where we provide personalized fantasy advice, talking about the best players to pick-up off the waiver wire, or giving you the most accurate rankings in all of fantasy football. Bull Market fantasy is your go to source when winning your league matters!!!