Try the MLB Start/Sit Tool
GET MLB ADVICE. FANTASY ASSISTANT

Adeiny Hechavarria

SS | Tampa Bay Rays

ADP: N/A

TRACK THIS PLAYER
 
Adeiny Hechavarria

October 2014 News Archive

(click date to expand)
[+] October 23rd 2014 1 Updates
3:00 PM EST (1)

Miami Marlins: Hechavarria, Stanton & Yelich are Gold Glove finalists

Posted 1126 days ago. via Fish Bytes

Shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria, right fielder Giancarlo Stanton and left fielder Christian Yelich have been named as finalists for the Rawlings Gold Glove award given to the top defensive players at each position.

None of the three players has ever won a Gold Glove.

There are three finalists at every position from both leagues. Among N.L. teams, the Dodgers have the most finalists with four.

The awards are voted on by big-league managers and coaches. Their vote counts for 75 percent of the selection process. The sabermetrics community accounts for the other 25 percent

Add or Drop Adeiny Hechavarria?

Top
7%OWN
64%START

The current trend indicates that there has been minimal movement in terms of ADDS or DROPS for Hechavarria. In the past week his own percentage has decreased by 0.25% . Meanwhile his start percentage has increased by 4.29% .

In the past 30 days, the highest own percentage for Hechavarria is 6.99% and his lowest is 5.66%. In terms of start percentages, his highest start percentage is 64.29% and lowest is 44.44%.

Adeiny Hechavarria Injury News

Top

None to report.

Adeiny Hechavarria Stats

Top
DATE OPP H HR R RBI SB BB AVG PTS Diff.
09/30 TOR 3 0 1 0 1 0 261 7 2
09/28 TOR 1 0 1 0 0 0 255 2 13.5
09/27 NYY 2 1 1 1 0 0 255 7 10
09/26 NYY 0 0 0 0 0 0 252 -1 11.5
09/24 NYY 1 0 1 0 0 0 255 3 7
09/23 @TOR 2 0 1 2 0 0 255 5 7
09/22 @TOR 1 0 0 1 0 0 252 2 6.5
09/20 @TOR 0 0 1 0 1 0 252 3 7
09/19 @TEX 0 0 0 0 0 0 255 -1 11.5
09/17 @TEX 0 0 0 0 0 0 258 -2 8.5
09/16 OAK 2 0 1 0 0 0 261 4 8
09/15 OAK 1 1 1 1 0 2 257 8 4.5
09/13 2 0 0 1 0 1 258 4 7.5
09/12 CLE 1 1 1 1 0 0 254 5 5.5
09/11 CLE 3 0 0 1 0 0 253 7 2.5
09/10 CLE 0 0 0 0 0 0 245 -1 12
09/09 BAL 0 0 0 0 0 0 249 -1 11
09/08 BAL 1 0 1 0 0 0 252 2 11
09/06 1 0 0 0 0 1 252 2 10
09/05 @TOR 0 0 0 0 0 0 251 -1 7.5
09/04 @TOR 0 0 1 1 0 1 254 3 8.5
09/03 @TOR 3 0 0 0 0 0 255 6 6.5
09/02 @CLE 1 0 0 1 0 1 246 3 9.5
09/01 @CLE 0 0 0 0 0 0 245 -1 12.5
08/30 1 1 1 1 0 0 248 6 6
08/29 @ATL 0 0 0 0 0 0 248 -1 15
08/28 @ATL 2 0 2 0 0 0 251 7 1
08/27 0 0 0 0 0 1 246 1 10
08/26 BOS 1 1 1 1 0 0 250 6 5
08/25 BOS 3 0 1 2 1 0 249 9 1.5
08/24 BOS 0 0 0 0 0 0 241 -1 12.5
08/23 KC 0 0 1 0 0 0 242 1 8.5
08/22 KC 2 0 1 0 0 0 247 3 7.5
08/20 KC 2 1 1 2 0 0 242 10 2
08/19 @BOS 1 0 0 0 0 0 236 1 6
08/18 @BOS 0 0 0 0 0 0 236 -1 11.5
08/17 @BOS 2 0 1 0 0 1 239 5 4.5
08/16 @NYY 0 0 0 0 0 0 234 0 17.5
08/15 @NYY 1 0 1 1 0 1 235 5 1.5
08/13 0 0 0 0 0 0 235 -1 10.5
08/12 @TOR 0 0 0 0 0 0 240 0 13.5
08/11 @TOR 0 0 0 0 0 0 243 -1 12.5
08/10 @TOR 1 0 1 0 1 0 247 3 6
08/09 BAL 1 1 1 1 0 0 247 6 5.5
08/08 BAL 0 0 0 0 0 0 246 -1 8.5
08/06 0 0 0 0 0 0 250 -1 5.5
08/05 CHW 1 0 0 0 0 0 254 1 11
08/03 CHW 0 0 0 0 0 0 254 -1 10.5
08/02 ANA 2 0 0 0 0 0 261 2 8
08/01 ANA 1 0 0 1 0 0 255 2 8
07/31 ANA 0 0 1 0 0 1 253 2 9
07/30 0 0 0 0 0 0 255 -1 9.5
07/29 @BAL 0 0 0 0 0 0 261 -2 10.5
07/28 @BAL 1 0 0 0 0 0 268 1 11.5
07/27 @BAL 2 0 1 0 0 0 267 4 6
07/26 @BAL 0 0 0 0 0 0 262 -1 12
07/25 NYY 1 0 1 0 0 0 268 2 6
07/24 NYY 0 0 0 0 0 0 267 -1 11.5
07/23 NYY 1 0 0 1 0 1 273 2 10
07/22 MIA 2 0 1 0 0 0 271 3 7
07/21 MIA 0 0 0 0 0 0 264 0 9
07/18 2 0 0 1 0 0 273 3 7
07/17 2 0 0 0 0 0 265 3 6.5
07/16 1 0 0 0 0 0 257 1 9
07/15 @MIN 1 0 1 0 0 0 255 2 8
07/14 @MIN 0 0 0 0 0 0 255 -1 8.5
07/09 DET 0 0 0 0 0 0 265 0 18.5
07/08 @NYM 0 0 0 0 0 0 265 0 14
07/07 @NYM 0 0 0 0 0 0 273 -1 12.5
07/06 @NYM 0 0 0 0 0 0 284 -1 7.5
07/05 0 0 0 0 0 0 293 -1 11
07/04 @MIA 1 0 1 0 0 0 307 1 8.5
07/01 HOU 0 0 0 0 0 0 310 -1 12.5
06/30 HOU 4 0 0 1 0 0 329 5 6.5
06/29 HOU 1 0 0 0 0 0 293 1 14
06/28 HOU 2 0 0 0 0 1 296 4 4
06/27 ARI 1 0 0 2 0 0 279 3 10
05/09 @CHC 0 0 0 0 0 0 277 0 9
05/08 @CHC 0 0 0 0 0 0 281 -1 8.5
05/07 @CHC 2 1 1 1 0 0 295 7 3.5
05/06 @CIN 0 0 0 0 0 0 281 0 8
05/04 @CIN 1 0 0 0 0 0 286 1 13
05/03 3 0 2 1 0 0 288 7 5
05/01 PHI 0 0 0 0 0 0 250 -1 9.5
04/30 PHI 1 0 1 1 0 0 267 3 8
04/29 COL 0 0 0 0 0 0 250 0 8
04/28 COL 2 0 1 0 0 0 268 5 5.5
04/27 COL 1 0 1 0 0 0 243 2 6
04/26 3 0 0 2 0 0 242 6 8
04/23 @LAD 1 0 0 0 0 0 172 1 10
04/22 @MIL 0 0 0 0 0 0 160 -1 10
04/21 @MIL 0 0 0 0 0 0 174 0 10
04/08 @PHI 2 0 1 0 0 0 200 3 12.5
04/07 @PHI 0 0 0 1 0 0 133 1 11
04/06 1 0 1 0 0 1 182 3 6
04/05 @PHI 1 0 0 0 0 0 143 1 19
04/03 BOS 0 0 0 0 0 0 000 -1 9
Totals: 8683730413189

Adeiny Hechavarria Fantasy Graph

Top
Fantasy Chart Loading...