|Compare to same point last season|
- Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 100th with 77.0 total points (1.12 avg).
- He is currently 159.4 points behind the leader: Brent Burns
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.2 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 10 in goals with 4 and is currently ranked 7th among D.
- Ranked 111th in assists with 2.
- Ranked 148th in +/- with -1.
- Ranked 104th in shots on goal with 18.
- Top 75 in time on ice with 21:18:40.0000, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 63rd among D.
- Ranked 112th in total penalty minutes with 4.
- Top 100 in blocked shots with 22 and is currently ranked 76th among D.
- Ranked 226th in hits with 1.
- Played in 69 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.1304
- AVG Assists per game: +0.087
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +1.4493
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Trevor Daley
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Trevor Daley
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|