Removed from injured reserve
Boeser (back) is no longer showing on injured reserve, per the NHL's official media site.
Boeser's apparent activation from injured reserve suggests that he could hit the ice for Saturday's home game against the Sharks, but we still recommend waiting for the team to officially make that call. The rookie is a legit Calder Trophy candidate, having deposited 29 goals and 26 assists -- including 23 power-play points -- through 62 games.
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 40th among RW's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 215.6 total points (3.48 avg).
- He is currently 137.2 points behind the leader: Nikita Kucherov
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.5 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 50 in goals with 2 and is currently ranked 47th among RW.
- Top 35 in assists with 4 and is currently ranked 33rd among RW.
- Top 25 in +/- with 2 and is currently ranked 24th among RW.
- Top 50 in shots on goal with 22 and is currently ranked 43rd among RW.
- Top 15 in time on ice with 18:21:42.8571 and is currently ranked 14th among RW.
- Top 75 in blocked shots with 2, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 75th among RW.
- Top 16 in powerplay assists with 1 and is currently ranked 15th among RW.
- Ranked 54th in faceoffs won with 1.
- Ranked 85th in hits with 4.
- Played in 62 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.4677
- AVG Assists per game: +0.4194
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.8871
BACK - Day-to-dayBrock Boeser (back) will be out of action for four-to-six weeks.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Brock Boeser
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brock Boeser
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|