ADP: 59.4 +59.7
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 35th among D's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 19th with 162.4 total points (2.42 avg).
- He is currently 60 points behind the leader: Brent Burns
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.5 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 20 in goals with 3 and is currently ranked 20th among D.
- Top 75 in assists with 5, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 51st among D.
- Ranked 28th in +/- with 5.
- Top 50 in shots on goal with 29 and is currently ranked 42nd among D.
- Top 100 in time on ice with 20:38:47.1428, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 79th among D.
- Ranked 164th in total penalty minutes with 2.
- Ranked 177th in blocked shots with 9.
- Top 8 in powerplay goals with 1 and is currently ranked 8th among D.
- Ranked 100th in hits with 16.
- Played in 67 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.209
- AVG Assists per game: +0.2836
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.7761
No Injury Reported
Similar D to consider drafting instead of Zach Werenski
|Kris Letang pit|| ||41.95|
|Shea Weber mon|| ||44.15|
|Duncan Keith chi|| ||48.85|
|Drew Doughty la|| ||51.64|
|Zach Werenski clb|| ||59.35|
|Dougie Hamilton cgy|| ||61.51|
|Kevin Shattenkirk nyr|| ||65.12|
|Rasmus Ristolainen buf|| ||70.12|
|Alex Pietrangelo stl|| ||72.44|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Zach Werenski
|Corey Crawford chi G|| ||50.52|
|Drew Doughty la D|| ||51.64|
|William Nylander tor RW|| ||53.59|
|Evgeny Kuznetsov was C|| ||54.26|
|Ryan Getzlaf ana C|| ||56.83|
|Jonathan Quick la G|| ||58.35|
|Zach Werenski clb D|| ||59.35|
|Patrice Bergeron bos C|| ||59.46|
|Ben Bishop dal G|| ||59.67|
|Andrei Vasilevskiy tb G|| ||61.01|
|Dougie Hamilton cgy D|| ||61.51|