|Compare to same point last season|
- Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 36th with 139.8 total points (1.92 avg).
- He is currently 222.6 points behind the leader: Nikita Kucherov
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.1 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 35 in assists with 4 and is currently ranked 30th among RW.
- Ranked 56th in +/- with 0.
- Top 75 in shots on goal with 14, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 70th among RW.
- Top 100 in time on ice with 13:18:09.2307, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 82nd among RW.
- Top 50 in total penalty minutes with 4 and is currently ranked 44th among RW.
- Top 75 in blocked shots with 3, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 72nd among RW.
- Top 7 in faceoffs won with 35 and is currently ranked 7th among RW.
- Top 31 in hits with 19 and is currently ranked 29th among RW.
- Played in 74 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.2162
- AVG Assists per game: +0.2432
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +1.4459
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Adrian Kempe
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Adrian Kempe
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|