ADP: 131 +128.8
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 31st among RW's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 34th with 143.6 total points (2.76 avg).
- He is currently 198.8 points behind the leader: Nikita Kucherov
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 50 in goals with 3 and is currently ranked 36th among RW.
- Top 25 in assists with 5 and is currently ranked 24th among RW.
- Ranked 70th in +/- with -2.
- Top 15 in shots on goal with 42 and is currently ranked 13th among RW.
- Top 20 in time on ice with 17:52:55.7142 and is currently ranked 16th among RW.
- Top 75 in total penalty minutes with 4, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 53rd among RW.
- Top 3 in blocked shots with 16 and is currently ranked 2nd among RW.
- Ranked 33rd in powerplay goals with 1.
- Top 7 in powerplay assists with 4 and is currently ranked 7th among RW.
- Ranked 41st in faceoffs won with 3.
- Top 19 in hits with 24 and is currently ranked 18th among RW.
- Played in 52 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.3269
- AVG Assists per game: +0.2885
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.8654
No Injury Reported
Similar RW to consider drafting instead of Kyle Palmieri
|Nino Niederreiter min|| ||128.93|
|Patric Hornqvist pit|| ||129.97|
|Kyle Palmieri nj|| ||131.01|
|Mats Zuccarello nyr|| ||133.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kyle Palmieri
|Matthew Tkachuk cgy LW|| ||123.55|
|Tyler Toffoli la C|| ||126.09|
|Eric Staal min C|| ||127.18|
|Nick Foligno clb LW|| ||127.86|
|Nino Niederreiter min RW|| ||128.93|
|Patric Hornqvist pit RW|| ||129.97|
|Kyle Palmieri nj RW|| ||131.01|
|Cam Fowler ana D|| ||131.07|
|Marc-Andre Fleury vgk G|| ||131.17|
|Alex Galchenyuk mon C|| ||131.67|
|Brent Seabrook chi D|| ||131.91|