|Compare to same point last season|
- Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 215.6 total points (3.48 avg).
- He is currently 143.2 points behind the leader: Nikita Kucherov
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.5 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 75 in goals with 2, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 51st among RW.
- Top 50 in assists with 3 and is currently ranked 45th among RW.
- Ranked 33rd in +/- with 1.
- Top 75 in shots on goal with 20, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 54th among RW.
- Top 15 in time on ice with 18:26:10.0000 and is currently ranked 13th among RW.
- Top 100 in blocked shots with 2 and is currently ranked 81st among RW.
- Top 28 in powerplay assists with 1 and is currently ranked 26th among RW.
- Ranked 62nd in faceoffs won with 1.
- Ranked 95th in hits with 3.
- Played in 62 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.4677
- AVG Assists per game: +0.4194
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.8871
BACK - Day-to-dayBrock Boeser (back) will be out of action for four-to-six weeks.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Brock Boeser
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brock Boeser
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|