|Compare to same point last season|
- Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 58th with 90.0 total points (1.84 avg).
- He is currently 190.6 points behind the leader: Alex Ovechkin
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.5 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 6 in goals with 6 and is currently ranked 6th among LW.
- Top 50 in assists with 3 and is currently ranked 43rd among LW.
- Ranked 27th in +/- with 2.
- Top 25 in shots on goal with 32 and is currently ranked 21st among LW.
- Top 35 in time on ice with 17:06:08.5714 and is currently ranked 28th among LW.
- Top 75 in blocked shots with 5, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 64th among LW.
- Top 13 in powerplay goals with 2 and is currently ranked 11th among LW.
- Top 22 in faceoffs won with 13 and is currently ranked 21st among LW.
- Top 31 in hits with 20 and is currently ranked 31st among LW.
- Played in 49 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.2857
- AVG Assists per game: +0.1429
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +1.6327
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Anthony Beauvillier
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Anthony Beauvillier
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|