ADP: 146.9 +150.2
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 15th among D's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 97th with 63.8 total points (3.04 avg).
- He is currently 136.8 points behind the leader: Brent Burns
- He is doing dreadful lately. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.1 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 75 in goals with 1, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 51st among D.
- Top 15 in assists with 8 and is currently ranked 11th among D.
- Top 6 in +/- with 10 and is currently ranked 4th among D.
- Top 25 in shots on goal with 32 and is currently ranked 24th among D.
- Top 35 in time on ice with 23:24:00.0000 and is currently ranked 30th among D.
- Top 50 in blocked shots with 22 and is currently ranked 46th among D.
- Ranked 21st in powerplay goals with 1.
- Ranked 58th in powerplay assists with 1.
- Ranked 146th in hits with 9.
- Played in 21 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.1905
- AVG Assists per game: +0.4762
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.2381
No Injury Reported
Similar D to consider drafting instead of Ryan Ellis
|Keith Yandle fla|| ||134.91|
|Matt Niskanen was|| ||140.11|
|Tyson Barrie col|| ||145.66|
|Ryan Ellis min|| ||146.85|
|Radko Gudas phi|| ||149.00|
|Jared Spurgeon min|| ||150.58|
|Charlie McAvoy bos|| ||152.18|
|Alec Martinez la|| ||154.04|
|Matt Dumba min|| ||156.20|
|Dion Phaneuf ott|| ||156.80|
|Ivan Provorov phi|| ||156.88|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ryan Ellis
|Patrick Marleau tor LW|| ||142.93|
|Vincent Trocheck fla C|| ||143.95|
|Tyson Barrie col D|| ||145.66|
|Alexander Wennberg clb C|| ||145.89|
|Patrick Maroon edm LW|| ||146.12|
|Anders Lee nyi C|| ||146.35|
|Ryan Ellis min D|| ||146.85|
|Max Domi ari C|| ||147.49|
|Ondrej Palat tb LW|| ||148.88|
|Radko Gudas phi D|| ||149.00|
|Matt Duchene col C|| ||149.87|