|Compare to same point last season|
- Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 85th with 101.4 total points (2.30 avg).
- He is currently 159.8 points behind the leader: Evgeni Malkin
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.3 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Ranked 92nd in +/- with 0.
- Ranked 217th in time on ice with 06:19:00.0000.
- Ranked 190th in blocked shots with 1.
- Ranked 190th in faceoffs won with 1.
- Played in 45 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.2667
- AVG Assists per game: +0.2444
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +1.3556
HAND - Mid-to-Late FebruaryBrian Gibbons is expected to be sidelined for four-to-six weeks, from when he was injured.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Brian Gibbons
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brian Gibbons
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|