ADP: 122.3 +121.1
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 10th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 2nd with 333.2 total points (5.21 avg).
- He is currently 12.4 points behind the leader: Connor McDavid
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.6 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 3 in goals with 12 and is currently ranked 2nd among C.
- Top 3 in assists with 15 and is currently ranked 1st among C.
- Ranked 41st in +/- with 4.
- Top 3 in shots on goal with 74 and is currently ranked 1st among C.
- Top 15 in time on ice with 20:37:32.0000 and is currently ranked 11th among C.
- Top 3 in total penalty minutes with 24 and is currently ranked 3rd among C.
- Ranked 112th in blocked shots with 5.
- Top 8 in powerplay goals with 4 and is currently ranked 8th among C.
- Top 4 in powerplay assists with 6 and is currently ranked 3rd among C.
- Ranked 68th in faceoffs won with 71.
- Ranked 171st in hits with 5.
- Played in 64 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.5625
- AVG Assists per game: +0.8125
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +3.7188
No Injury Reported
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Nathan MacKinnon
|Jason Spezza dal|| ||120.35|
|Nazem Kadri tor|| ||122.15|
|Nathan MacKinnon col|| ||122.29|
|Tyler Toffoli la|| ||126.09|
|Eric Staal min|| ||127.18|
|Alex Galchenyuk mon|| ||131.67|
|Kyle Turris ott|| ||133.61|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Nathan MacKinnon
|Jaden Schwartz stl LW|| ||118.34|
|Shayne Gostisbehere phi D|| ||119.21|
|Brian Elliott phi G|| ||119.82|
|Jason Spezza dal C|| ||120.35|
|James Neal vgk LW|| ||121.36|
|Nazem Kadri tor C|| ||122.15|
|Nathan MacKinnon col C|| ||122.29|
|Robin Lehner buf G|| ||123.10|
|Matthew Tkachuk cgy LW|| ||123.55|
|Tyler Toffoli la C|| ||126.09|
|Eric Staal min C|| ||127.18|