ADP: 35.1 +34.3
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 8th among LW's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 10th with 183.2 total points (3.16 avg).
- He is currently 96.4 points behind the leader: Alex Ovechkin
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.1 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 50 in goals with 3 and is currently ranked 48th among LW.
- Top 25 in assists with 5 and is currently ranked 24th among LW.
- Top 10 in +/- with 5 and is currently ranked 10th among LW.
- Top 35 in shots on goal with 30 and is currently ranked 33rd among LW.
- Top 3 in time on ice with 20:23:00.0000 and is currently ranked 3rd among LW.
- Top 75 in total penalty minutes with 4, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among LW.
- Top 75 in blocked shots with 4, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 66th among LW.
- Ranked 20th in powerplay goals with 1.
- Ranked 122nd in hits with 1.
- Played in 58 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.2586
- AVG Assists per game: +0.5345
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.8103
No Injury Reported
Similar LW to consider drafting instead of Artemi Panarin
|Max Pacioretty mon|| ||34.68|
|Artemi Panarin clb|| ||35.09|
|Johnny Gaudreau cgy|| ||37.40|
|David Pastrnak bos|| ||41.54|
|Filip Forsberg nsh|| ||46.72|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Artemi Panarin
|Cam Talbot edm G|| ||25.71|
|Dustin Byfuglien wpg D|| ||25.75|
|Steven Stamkos tb C|| ||25.77|
|Joe Pavelski sj C|| ||28.63|
|Phil Kessel pit RW|| ||34.12|
|Max Pacioretty mon LW|| ||34.68|
|Artemi Panarin clb LW|| ||35.09|
|Pekka Rinne nsh G|| ||36.32|
|Jake Allen stl G|| ||36.91|
|Johnny Gaudreau cgy LW|| ||37.40|
|Roman Josi nsh D|| ||37.69|