Andrei Vasilevskiy turned aside 35 of 41 shots in Thursday's
Andrei Vasilevskiy turned aside 35 of 41 shots in Thursday's 7-6 win over the New York Islanders. The Bolts had 2-0, 4-1 and 7-3 leads in this one, but they allowed the Islanders to score three unanswered goals in the third period to cut the lead to 7-6. [...]
ADP: 61 +61.7
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 5th among G's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 378.4 total points (6.41 avg).
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.1 PPG.
Trending Goalie Analysis
- Ranked 53rd in GAA with 3.50.
- Ranked 41st in SV% with 0.897.
- Top 8 in wins with 7 and is currently ranked 7th among goalies.
- Played in 59 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- Goals Against Average: +2.49
- Save Percentage: +0.922
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Andrei Vasilevskiy
|John Gibson ana|| ||46.23|
|Tuukka Rask bos|| ||46.70|
|Martin Jones sj|| ||49.46|
|Corey Crawford chi|| ||50.52|
|Jonathan Quick la|| ||58.35|
|Ben Bishop dal|| ||59.67|
|Andrei Vasilevskiy tb|| ||61.01|
|Henrik Lundqvist nyr|| ||61.95|
|Frederik Andersen tor|| ||65.44|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Andrei Vasilevskiy
|Evgeny Kuznetsov was C|| ||54.26|
|Ryan Getzlaf ana C|| ||56.83|
|Jonathan Quick la G|| ||58.35|
|Zach Werenski clb D|| ||59.35|
|Patrice Bergeron bos C|| ||59.46|
|Ben Bishop dal G|| ||59.67|
|Andrei Vasilevskiy tb G|| ||61.01|
|Dougie Hamilton cgy D|| ||61.51|
|Henrik Lundqvist nyr G|| ||61.95|
|Kevin Shattenkirk nyr D|| ||65.12|
|Mike Hoffman ott LW|| ||65.16|