Travis Hamonic will play in his 500th NHL game on Monday.
Travis Hamonic will play in his 500th NHL game on Monday. It's Family Day in Alberta and Hamonic will celebrate by bring in his family including his mom, from his home province of Manitoba. [...]
|Compare to same point last season|
- Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 142nd with 46.4 total points (0.80 avg).
- He is currently 154.2 points behind the leader: Brent Burns
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 100 in assists with 3, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 79th among D.
- Ranked 70th in +/- with 2.
- Top 75 in shots on goal with 25, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 53rd among D.
- Top 75 in time on ice with 21:43:30.0000, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 56th among D.
- Top 6 in total penalty minutes with 18 and is currently ranked 5th among D.
- Top 25 in blocked shots with 25 and is currently ranked 25th among D.
- Ranked 64th in hits with 20.
- Played in 58 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.0172
- AVG Assists per game: +0.1379
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +1.3103
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Travis Hamonic
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Travis Hamonic
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|