ADP: 150.6 +150.9
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 25th among D's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 48th with 101.4 total points (1.99 avg).
- He is currently 95.4 points behind the leader: Brent Burns
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.6 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 100 in goals with 1, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 86th among D.
- Top 50 in assists with 5 and is currently ranked 45th among D.
- Ranked 217th in +/- with -6.
- Top 100 in shots on goal with 17, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 93rd among D.
- Top 15 in time on ice with 25:11:25.0000 and is currently ranked 11th among D.
- Top 50 in blocked shots with 22 and is currently ranked 41st among D.
- Ranked 21st in powerplay goals with 1.
- Ranked 51st in powerplay assists with 1.
- Ranked 75th in hits with 18.
- Played in 51 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.1373
- AVG Assists per game: +0.451
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +1.8824
No Injury Reported
Similar D to consider drafting instead of Jared Spurgeon
|Keith Yandle fla|| ||134.91|
|Matt Niskanen was|| ||140.11|
|Tyson Barrie col|| ||145.66|
|Ryan Ellis min|| ||146.85|
|Radko Gudas phi|| ||149.00|
|Jared Spurgeon min|| ||150.58|
|Charlie McAvoy bos|| ||152.18|
|Alec Martinez la|| ||154.04|
|Matt Dumba min|| ||156.20|
|Dion Phaneuf ott|| ||156.80|
|Ivan Provorov phi|| ||156.88|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jared Spurgeon
|Anders Lee nyi C|| ||146.35|
|Ryan Ellis min D|| ||146.85|
|Max Domi ari C|| ||147.49|
|Ondrej Palat tb LW|| ||148.88|
|Radko Gudas phi D|| ||149.00|
|Matt Duchene col C|| ||149.87|
|Jared Spurgeon min D|| ||150.58|
|Charlie McAvoy bos D|| ||152.18|
|Antti Raanta ari G|| ||152.97|
|Alec Martinez la D|| ||154.04|
|Henrik Zetterberg det LW|| ||154.57|