Ready for action in St. Louis
Burns (undisclosed) will be in the lineup for Tuesday night's showdown in San Jose, NHL.com reports.
Despite an early exit from Sunday's win against the Stars, Burns will maintain his place in the Sharks' lineup without having missed a game to this undisclosed injury. The offensive defenseman has not recorded points in consecutive games since the end of January, so he'll look to start a new streak Tuesday against a Blues team that has lost three straight.
ADP: 6.6 +6.8
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 6th among D's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 194.8 total points (3.25 avg).
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.2 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 15 in goals with 3 and is currently ranked 14th among D.
- Top 6 in assists with 9 and is currently ranked 4th among D.
- Ranked 186th in +/- with -3.
- Top 3 in shots on goal with 51 and is currently ranked 2nd among D.
- Top 20 in time on ice with 24:36:25.7142 and is currently ranked 17th among D.
- Top 20 in total penalty minutes with 12 and is currently ranked 17th among D.
- Top 100 in blocked shots with 18 and is currently ranked 86th among D.
- Ranked 30th in powerplay goals with 1.
- Top 25 in powerplay assists with 3, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 24th among D.
- Ranked 119th in hits with 12.
- Played in 60 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.1667
- AVG Assists per game: +0.6667
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +4.1167
No Injury Reported
Similar D to consider drafting instead of Brent Burns
|Brent Burns sj|| ||6.59|
|Erik Karlsson ott|| ||18.36|
|Victor Hedman tb|| ||22.76|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brent Burns
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|