Alexandar Georgiev of New York Rangers to make NHL debut against Montreal Canadiens
Alexandar Georgiev is set to start in goal in place of Henrik Lundqvist, who has allowed 18 goals in 128 shots during the Rangers' four-game skid, when the team visits the Canadiens on Thursday night.
ADP: 62 +61.9
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 12th among G's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 252.2 total points (4.85 avg).
- He is currently 87.8 points behind the leader: Andrei Vasilevskiy
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2 PPG.
Trending Goalie Analysis
- Ranked 56th in GAA with 3.50.
- Ranked 55th in SV% with 0.881.
- Ranked 47th in wins with 2.
- Played in 52 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- Goals Against Average: +2.65
- Save Percentage: +0.914
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Henrik Lundqvist
|John Gibson ana|| ||46.23|
|Tuukka Rask bos|| ||46.70|
|Martin Jones sj|| ||49.46|
|Corey Crawford chi|| ||50.52|
|Jonathan Quick la|| ||58.35|
|Ben Bishop dal|| ||59.67|
|Andrei Vasilevskiy tb|| ||61.01|
|Henrik Lundqvist nyr|| ||61.95|
|Frederik Andersen tor|| ||65.44|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Henrik Lundqvist
|Jonathan Quick la G|| ||58.35|
|Zach Werenski clb D|| ||59.35|
|Patrice Bergeron bos C|| ||59.46|
|Ben Bishop dal G|| ||59.67|
|Andrei Vasilevskiy tb G|| ||61.01|
|Dougie Hamilton cgy D|| ||61.51|
|Henrik Lundqvist nyr G|| ||61.95|
|Kevin Shattenkirk nyr D|| ||65.12|
|Mike Hoffman ott LW|| ||65.16|
|Frederik Andersen tor G|| ||65.44|
|Jeff Carter la C|| ||66.87|