ADP: 165.2 +165.2
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 36th among D's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 130.0 total points (2.28 avg).
- He is currently 70.6 points behind the leader: Brent Burns
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.1 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 75 in goals with 1, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 53rd among D.
- Top 100 in assists with 3, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 97th among D.
- Ranked 84th in +/- with 1.
- Top 75 in shots on goal with 20, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 72nd among D.
- Top 75 in time on ice with 20:50:54.0000, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 74th among D.
- Ranked 164th in total penalty minutes with 2.
- Ranked 186th in blocked shots with 7.
- Top 35 in powerplay assists with 2 and is currently ranked 33rd among D.
- Ranked 128th in hits with 11.
- Played in 57 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.1053
- AVG Assists per game: +0.5088
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.3684
No Injury Reported
Similar D to consider drafting instead of Morgan Rielly
|T.J. Brodie cgy|| ||162.34|
|Nick Leddy nyi|| ||162.69|
|Morgan Rielly tor|| ||165.24|
|Jake Muzzin la|| ||166.55|
|Mark Borowiecki ott|| ||167.30|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Morgan Rielly
|Steve Mason wpg G|| ||162.91|
|Brandon Dubinsky clb C|| ||163.13|
|Joe Thornton sj C|| ||163.50|
|Kyle Okposo buf RW|| ||163.60|
|Peter Budaj tb G|| ||164.42|
|Mika Zibanejad nyr C|| ||164.86|
|Morgan Rielly tor D|| ||165.24|
|Jonathan Marchessault vgk C|| ||166.52|
|Jake Muzzin la D|| ||166.55|
|Mark Borowiecki ott D|| ||167.30|