Panthers lose third-period lead, fall to Oilers
During a 4-2 Florida Panthers loss to the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday afternoon, the juxtaposition of Roberto Luongos game was undeniable. He was there for the big stops, including a magnificent sprawling stick save in the second period to go with 32 total saves. But he couldnt stop two soft...
ADP: 160.6 +162.3
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 6th among G's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 32nd with 167.2 total points (6.19 avg).
- He is currently 204.8 points behind the leader: Andrei Vasilevskiy
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
Trending Goalie Analysis
- Ranked 26th in GAA with 2.50.
- Top 15 in SV% with 0.928 and is currently ranked 14th among goalies.
- Ranked 16th in shutouts with 1.
- Top 4 in wins with 8 and is currently ranked 4th among goalies.
- Played in 27 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- Goals Against Average: +2.48
- Save Percentage: +0.928
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Roberto Luongo
|Antti Raanta ari|| ||152.97|
|Roberto Luongo fla|| ||160.61|
|Thomas Greiss nyi|| ||161.14|
|Steve Mason wpg|| ||162.91|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Roberto Luongo
|Dion Phaneuf ott D|| ||156.80|
|Ivan Provorov phi D|| ||156.88|
|Marc-Edouard Vlasic sj D|| ||156.92|
|Nico Hischier nj C|| ||157.43|
|Marcus Johansson nj C|| ||160.22|
|J.T. Miller nyr C|| ||160.41|
|Roberto Luongo fla G|| ||160.61|
|Ryan Strome edm C|| ||160.88|
|Thomas Greiss nyi G|| ||161.14|
|Mikko Koivu min C|| ||161.67|
|Dylan Larkin det C|| ||161.84|