NFL | Mason Rudolph completely healthy
Updating a previous report, Oklahoma State QB Mason Rudolph (foot) said that he is fully recovered from the sprained left foot which prevented him from playing in the Senior Bowl. He is scheduled to throw at the NFL Scouting Combine. Footballguys View: Rudolph is currently seen as a second-round pick in the 2018 NFL draft. With a good performance at the combine, we could see him move into the late first round. Some in the scouting community compare his skill set to that of Nick Foles.
|Compare to same point last season|
- A good quarterback can mean the world of difference in such a pass heavy league.
- Experts rank this player at 20th among QB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 44th with 29.78 total points (4.25 avg).
- Currently 308.14 points behind the leader: Russell Wilson
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 4.3 PPG.
- Top 50 in pass yards with 537 (76.71 per game) and is currently ranked 44th among QB.
- Top 50 in pass tds with 5 (0.71 per game) and is currently ranked 39th among QB.
- Played in 5 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Yards: +127, TDs: +2, INTs: +2
- PASS YDS: 32, PASS TDS: 0, RUSH YDS: 0, RUSH TDS: 0
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Nick Foles
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Nick Foles
|David Johnson ari RB|| ||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell pit RB|| ||2.42|
|Antonio Brown pit WR|| ||3.49|
|Julio Jones atl WR|| ||4.84|
|Odell Beckham nyg WR|| ||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy buf RB|| ||7.26|
|Mike Evans tb WR|| ||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman atl RB|| ||9.62|
|A.J. Green cin WR|| ||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon lac RB|| ||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi mia RB|| ||11.98|