ADP: 42.4 +40.6
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 2nd among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 3rd with 176.20 total points (11.01 avg).
- Currently 37.6 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 11.
- Top 6 in receptions and is currently ranked 4th among WR.
- Top 3 in reception yards with 1393 and 13.66 YPC and is currently ranked 3rd among WR.
- Top 35 in Rec TDs with 6 and is currently ranked 26th among WR.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 9 (0.56 per game) and is currently ranked 43rd among WR.
- Played in 15 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +96, Rec Yards: +1330 Rec TDs: +6,
- Catches per game are very high so watch out!
- REC: 90, REC YDS: 1057, REC TDS: 5
No Injury Reported
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Keenan Allen
|T.Y. Hilton ind|| ||27.30|
|Terrelle Pryor was|| ||32.59|
|DeAndre Hopkins hou|| ||33.39|
|Demaryius Thomas den|| ||36.93|
|Alshon Jeffery phi|| ||39.63|
|Keenan Allen lac|| ||42.43|
|Tyreek Hill kc|| ||45.21|
|Davante Adams gb|| ||45.59|
|Michael Crabtree oak|| ||48.52|
|Allen Robinson jac|| ||52.78|
|Kelvin Benjamin car|| ||53.38|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Keenan Allen
|Drew Brees no QB|| ||35.15|
|Travis Kelce kc TE|| ||35.57|
|Marshawn Lynch oak RB|| ||35.91|
|Demaryius Thomas den WR|| ||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde sf RB|| ||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery phi WR|| ||39.63|
|Keenan Allen lac WR|| ||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery gb RB|| ||43.15|
|Greg Olsen car TE|| ||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill kc WR|| ||45.21|
|Davante Adams gb WR|| ||45.59|