ADP: 105.2 +105.4
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 63rd with 62.30 total points (3.89 avg).
- Currently 151.5 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.9 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 41st among WR.
- Top 100 in rush yards with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 93rd among WR.
- Top 50 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 43rd among WR.
- Played in 12 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +40, Rec Yards: +319 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 55, REC YDS: 757, REC TDS: 6
No Injury Reported
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Eric Decker
|Jeremy Maclin bal|| ||99.90|
|Randall Cobb gb|| ||101.13|
|Chris Hogan ne|| ||103.14|
|Eric Decker ten|| ||105.15|
|Donte Moncrief ind|| ||109.45|
|Rishard Matthews ten|| ||115.41|
|John Brown ari|| ||119.01|
|Adam Thielen min|| ||119.55|
|Kenny Britt cle|| ||119.72|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Eric Decker
|Hunter Henry lac TE|| ||102.27|
|Kareem Hunt kc RB|| ||102.35|
|Justin Tucker bal K|| ||103.05|
|Chris Hogan ne WR|| ||103.14|
|Philip Rivers lac QB|| ||103.60|
|Eddie Lacy sea RB|| ||104.19|
|Eric Decker ten WR|| ||105.15|
|Terrance West bal RB|| ||107.64|
|Donte Moncrief ind WR|| ||109.45|
|Matthew Stafford det QB|| ||111.22|
|Patriots DST ne DST|| ||113.61|