ADP Trends Derrick Henry
ADP Trends Chris Godwin
OWN/START Derrick Henry
OWN/START Chris Godwin
Expert Consensus Derrick Henry
Expert Consensus Chris Godwin
Breakdown Derrick Henry
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 16th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 184.46 total points (11.53 avg).
- Currently 120.64 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 11.5.
- Top 75 in receptions, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 64th among RB.
- Top 75 in targets, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 68th among RB.
- Top 100 in Rec TDs with 0, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 80th among RB.
- Top 15 in rush attempts with 215 (13.44 per game) and is currently ranked 11th among RB.
- Top 10 in rush yards with 1059 (66.19 per game) and is currently ranked 7th among RB.
- Top 3 in rush tds with 12 (0.75 per game) and is currently ranked 3rd among RB.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +301, Rush AVG: +0.2 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +4, Rec Yards: +27 Rec TDs: EVEN,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
Breakdown Chris Godwin
- Experts rank this player at 20th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 124.20 total points (7.76 avg).
- Currently 116.8 points behind the leader: Tyreek Hill
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.8.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 35th among WR.
- Top 35 in targets and is currently ranked 32nd among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 842 and 14.27 YPC and is currently ranked 26th among WR.
- Top 20 in Rec TDs with 7 and is currently ranked 16th among WR.
- He is top 100 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 87th among WR.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +32, Rec Yards: +428 Rec TDs: +7,
Injury Derrick Henry
No Injury Reported
Injury Chris Godwin
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Derrick Henry
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Derrick Henry
|Joe Mixon cin||31.57|
|Kenyan Drake mia||39.98|
|LeSean McCoy buf||40.89|
|Alex Collins bal||43.14|
|Derrick Henry ten||46.50|
|Jay Ajayi phi||49.03|
|Lamar Miller hou||52.68|
|Royce Freeman den||53.76|
|Dion Lewis ten||63.92|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Derrick Henry
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||40.89|
|Alex Collins BAL RB||43.14|
|Jarvis Landry CLE WR||44.94|
|Deshaun Watson HOU QB||45.40|
|Golden Tate DET WR||46.06|
|Demaryius Thomas DEN WR||46.29|
|Derrick Henry TEN RB||46.50|
|Cam Newton CAR QB||47.58|
|Russell Wilson SEA QB||48.67|
|Jimmy Graham GB TE||48.90|
|Jay Ajayi PHI RB||49.03|
Similar Picks Chris Godwin
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Chris Godwin
|Michael Gallup dal||147.77|
|Cameron Meredith no||148.71|
|Danny Amendola mia||149.53|
|Cole Beasley dal||150.38|
|Chris Godwin tb||151.19|
|Anthony Miller chi||152.42|
|DeSean Jackson tb||152.67|
|John Ross cin||153.74|
|John Brown bal||154.37|
|Martavis Bryant pit||154.89|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Chris Godwin
|Matt Prater DET K||149.91|
|Chris Boswell PIT K||149.91|
|Dan Bailey DAL K||150.00|
|Jordan Wilkins IND RB||150.23|
|Cole Beasley DAL WR||150.38|
|Austin Seferian-Jenkins JAC TE||151.02|
|Chris Godwin TB WR||151.19|
|Devontae Booker DEN RB||151.51|
|Ricky Seals-Jones ARI TE||151.66|
|Andy Dalton CIN QB||151.99|
|Anthony Miller CHI WR||152.42|
Rating Derrick Henry
Rating Chris Godwin
Career Derrick Henry
Career Chris Godwin