ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Danny Amendola
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Danny Amendola
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Danny Amendola
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 40th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 99.70 total points (6.23 avg).
- Currently 205.4 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.2.
- Top 15 in receptions and is currently ranked 11th among RB.
- Top 15 in targets and is currently ranked 15th among RB.
- Top 75 in Rec TDs with 1, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 51st among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 155 (9.69 per game) and is currently ranked 25th among RB.
- Top 35 in rush yards with 517 (32.31 per game) and is currently ranked 35th among RB.
- He is top 75 in rush tds with 1 (0.06 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 71st among RB.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: -334, Rush AVG: -1.9 Rush TDs: -4, Receptions: +31, Rec Yards: +222 Rec TDs: -1,
- He is not getting enough touches to make a significant impact on the ground
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
- RUSH ATT: 149, RUSH YDS: 658, RUSH TDS: 3, REC: 27, REC YDS: 174, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Danny Amendola
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 73rd with 68.42 total points (4.56 avg).
- Currently 172.58 points behind the leader: Tyreek Hill
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 4.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 36th among WR.
- Top 50 in targets and is currently ranked 48th among WR.
- He is top 75 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +2, Rec Yards: -41 Rec TDs: -1,
- REC: 46, REC YDS: 465, REC TDS: 1
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Danny Amendola
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Derrick Henry ten||46.50|
|Jay Ajayi phi||49.03|
|Lamar Miller hou||52.68|
|Royce Freeman den||53.76|
|Dion Lewis ten||63.92|
|Marshawn Lynch oak||67.74|
|Mark Ingram no||67.81|
|Rex Burkhead ne||76.69|
|Carlos Hyde cle||79.36|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||63.92|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||64.52|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||67.74|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||67.81|
|Corey Davis TEN WR||69.83|
Similar Picks Danny Amendola
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Danny Amendola
|Dez Bryant dal||143.94|
|Rishard Matthews ten||144.89|
|Mohamed Sanu atl||145.72|
|Michael Gallup dal||147.77|
|Cameron Meredith no||148.71|
|Danny Amendola mia||149.53|
|Cole Beasley dal||150.38|
|Chris Godwin tb||151.19|
|Anthony Miller chi||152.42|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Danny Amendola
|Giovani Bernard CIN RB||148.04|
|Corey Clement PHI RB||148.14|
|Cameron Meredith NO WR||148.71|
|Theo Riddick DET RB||148.94|
|Harrison Butker KC K||149.14|
|Eric Ebron IND TE||149.24|
|Danny Amendola MIA WR||149.53|
|Matt Prater DET K||149.91|
|Chris Boswell PIT K||149.91|
|Dan Bailey DAL K||150.00|
|Jordan Wilkins IND RB||150.23|
Rating Dion Lewis
Rating Danny Amendola
Career Dion Lewis
Career Danny Amendola