ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Danny Amendola
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Danny Amendola
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Danny Amendola
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 30th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 165.00 total points (10.31 avg).
- Currently 149.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 10th among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 180 (11.25 per game) and is currently ranked 22nd among RB.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 896 (56.00 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +661, Rush AVG: +0.6 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +17, Rec Yards: +124 Rec TDs: +3,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- RUSH ATT: 166, RUSH YDS: 726, RUSH TDS: 4, REC: 29, REC YDS: 183, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Danny Amendola
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 52nd with 77.90 total points (5.19 avg).
- Currently 135.9 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.2.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 28th among WR.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 659 and 10.80 YPC and is currently ranked 44th among WR.
- Top 100 in Rec TDs with 2, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 85th among WR.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +36, Rec Yards: +397 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 55, REC YDS: 557, REC TDS: 2
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Danny Amendola
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Rashaad Penny sea||60.56|
|Lamar Miller hou||63.80|
|Ronald Jones tb||65.16|
|Mark Ingram no||65.24|
|Dion Lewis ten||68.16|
|Sony Michel ne||70.32|
|Marshawn Lynch oak||77.08|
|Tevin Coleman atl||80.32|
|Royce Freeman den||82.28|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|Carson Wentz PHI QB||57.96|
|Rashaad Penny SEA RB||60.56|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||62.64|
|Lamar Miller HOU RB||63.80|
|Ronald Jones TB RB||65.16|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||65.24|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||68.16|
|Sony Michel NE RB||70.32|
|Jimmy Garoppolo SF QB||70.72|
|Delanie Walker TEN TE||70.80|
|Kyle Rudolph MIN TE||71.32|
Similar Picks Danny Amendola
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Danny Amendola
|Rishard Matthews ten||141.56|
|Dede Westbrook jac||146.40|
|Anthony Miller chi||147.00|
|Michael Gallup dal||148.29|
|Danny Amendola mia||149.00|
|Corey Coleman buf||159.00|
|Eric Decker ne||164.75|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Danny Amendola
|Doug Martin OAK RB||146.50|
|Anthony Miller CHI WR||147.00|
|Matt Prater DET K||147.11|
|Blake Bortles JAC QB||147.33|
|Mason Crosby GB K||147.33|
|Michael Gallup DAL WR||148.29|
|Danny Amendola MIA WR||149.00|
|Austin Seferian-Jenkins JAC TE||150.40|
|Titans DST TEN DST||151.40|
|Cameron Brate TB TE||151.50|
|Jared Cook OAK TE||152.25|
Rating Dion Lewis
Rating Danny Amendola
Career Dion Lewis
Career Danny Amendola