ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Danny Amendola
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Danny Amendola
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Danny Amendola
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 33rd among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 165.00 total points (10.31 avg).
- Currently 149.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 10th among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 180 (11.25 per game) and is currently ranked 22nd among RB.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 896 (56.00 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +661, Rush AVG: +0.6 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +17, Rec Yards: +124 Rec TDs: +3,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- RUSH ATT: 164, RUSH YDS: 719, RUSH TDS: 4, REC: 29, REC YDS: 181, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Danny Amendola
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 52nd with 77.90 total points (5.19 avg).
- Currently 135.9 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.2.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 28th among WR.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 659 and 10.80 YPC and is currently ranked 44th among WR.
- Top 100 in Rec TDs with 2, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 85th among WR.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +36, Rec Yards: +397 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 59, REC YDS: 595, REC TDS: 2
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Danny Amendola
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Giovani Bernard cin||151.49|
|Shane Vereen nyg||153.02|
|Dion Lewis ne||153.07|
|Marlon Mack ind||153.22|
|Alvin Kamara no||155.61|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|C.J. Fiedorowicz HOU TE||151.94|
|Alex Smith KC QB||151.95|
|Joe Flacco BAL QB||152.54|
|Kenny Stills MIA WR||152.73|
|Shane Vereen NYG RB||153.02|
|Rams DST LAR DST||153.06|
|Dion Lewis NE RB||153.07|
|Matt Prater DET K||153.14|
|Josh Doctson WAS WR||153.15|
|Marlon Mack IND RB||153.22|
|Jared Cook OAK TE||153.43|
Similar Picks Danny Amendola
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Danny Amendola
|Corey Davis ten||132.27|
|Zay Jones buf||137.26|
|Kevin White chi||139.17|
|Sterling Shepard nyg||140.46|
|Cole Beasley dal||141.53|
|Danny Amendola ne||141.98|
|Tyler Lockett sea||142.57|
|Robby Anderson nyj||142.72|
|Taylor Gabriel atl||148.27|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Danny Amendola
|Tyrod Taylor BUF QB||140.05|
|Sterling Shepard NYG WR||140.46|
|Jamaal Charles DEN RB||140.50|
|Cameron Brate TB TE||141.10|
|Cole Beasley DAL WR||141.53|
|Sebastian Janikowski OAK K||141.93|
|Danny Amendola NE WR||141.98|
|Rex Burkhead NE RB||142.44|
|Tyler Lockett SEA WR||142.57|
|Robby Anderson NYJ WR||142.72|
|Steelers DST PIT DST||142.80|