ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Alshon Jeffery
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Alshon Jeffery
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Alshon Jeffery
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 33rd among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 165.00 total points (10.31 avg).
- Currently 149.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 10th among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 180 (11.25 per game) and is currently ranked 22nd among RB.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 896 (56.00 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +661, Rush AVG: +0.6 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +17, Rec Yards: +124 Rec TDs: +3,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- RUSH ATT: 164, RUSH YDS: 719, RUSH TDS: 4, REC: 29, REC YDS: 181, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Alshon Jeffery
- Experts rank this player at 21st among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 132.90 total points (8.31 avg).
- Currently 80.9 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- He is listed on the injury report about his shoulder (Ready for Week 1). Check out his player news for a closer look.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 8.3.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 36th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 789 and 13.84 YPC and is currently ranked 29th among WR.
- Top 6 in Rec TDs with 9 and is currently ranked 4th among WR.
- He is top 100 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 82nd among WR.
- Played in 5 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +6, Rec Yards: -22 Rec TDs: +7,
- REC: 58, REC YDS: 771, REC TDS: 6
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Alshon Jeffery
SHOULDER - Ready for Week 1Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) remains in a sling but hopes to be ready for the preseason.
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Giovani Bernard cin||151.49|
|Shane Vereen nyg||153.02|
|Dion Lewis ne||153.07|
|Marlon Mack ind||153.22|
|Alvin Kamara no||155.61|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|C.J. Fiedorowicz HOU TE||151.94|
|Alex Smith KC QB||151.95|
|Joe Flacco BAL QB||152.54|
|Kenny Stills MIA WR||152.73|
|Shane Vereen NYG RB||153.02|
|Rams DST LAR DST||153.06|
|Dion Lewis NE RB||153.07|
|Matt Prater DET K||153.14|
|Josh Doctson WAS WR||153.15|
|Marlon Mack IND RB||153.22|
|Jared Cook OAK TE||153.43|
Similar Picks Alshon Jeffery
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Alshon Jeffery
|T.Y. Hilton ind||27.30|
|Terrelle Pryor was||32.59|
|DeAndre Hopkins hou||33.39|
|Demaryius Thomas den||36.93|
|Alshon Jeffery phi||39.63|
|Keenan Allen lac||42.43|
|Tyreek Hill kc||45.21|
|Davante Adams gb||45.59|
|Michael Crabtree oak||48.52|
|Allen Robinson jac||52.78|
|Kelvin Benjamin car||53.38|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Alshon Jeffery
|Dalvin Cook MIN RB||33.87|
|Drew Brees NO QB||35.15|
|Travis Kelce KC TE||35.57|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||35.91|
|Demaryius Thomas DEN WR||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde SF RB||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery PHI WR||39.63|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery GB RB||43.15|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill KC WR||45.21|