ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Rob Gronkowski
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Rob Gronkowski
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Rob Gronkowski
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 29th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 165.00 total points (10.31 avg).
- Currently 149.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 10th among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 180 (11.25 per game) and is currently ranked 22nd among RB.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 896 (56.00 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +661, Rush AVG: +0.6 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +17, Rec Yards: +124 Rec TDs: +3,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- RUSH ATT: 172, RUSH YDS: 756, RUSH TDS: 4, REC: 31, REC YDS: 191, REC TDS: 2
Breakdown Rob Gronkowski
- Experts rank this player at 1st among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 156.30 total points (12.02 avg).
- Wow, would you look at that. The experts got it right on the money.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 12.
- Top 6 in receptions and is currently ranked 5th among TE.
- Top 3 in reception yards with 1083 and 15.70 YPC and is currently ranked 1st among TE.
- Top 6 in Rec TDs with 8 and is currently ranked 5th among TE.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +42, Rec Yards: +525 Rec TDs: +5,
- Catches per game are very high for a tight end!
- REC: 74, REC YDS: 1056, REC TDS: 7
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Rob Gronkowski
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Derrick Henry ten||48.82|
|Lamar Miller hou||59.87|
|Mark Ingram no||67.55|
|Dion Lewis ten||67.61|
|Royce Freeman den||69.37|
|Rashaad Penny sea||73.53|
|Ronald Jones tb||75.21|
|Marshawn Lynch oak||75.47|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||57.53|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||59.13|
|Lamar Miller HOU RB||59.87|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||61.61|
|Carson Wentz PHI QB||64.29|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||67.55|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||67.61|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||68.66|
|Royce Freeman DEN RB||69.37|
|Kyle Rudolph MIN TE||69.89|
|Rashaad Penny SEA RB||73.53|
Similar Picks Rob Gronkowski
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Rob Gronkowski ne||19.82|
|Travis Kelce kc||27.37|
|Zach Ertz phi||34.58|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Leonard Fournette JAC RB||13.47|
|Michael Thomas NO WR||14.66|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||17.03|
|Dalvin Cook MIN RB||17.05|
|Davante Adams GB WR||18.63|
|A.J. Green CIN WR||19.18|
|Rob Gronkowski NE TE||19.82|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||20.74|
|Mike Evans TB WR||23.00|
|Christian McCaffrey CAR RB||25.32|
|Aaron Rodgers GB QB||25.61|
Rating Dion Lewis
Rating Rob Gronkowski
Career Dion Lewis
Career Rob Gronkowski