ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Rob Gronkowski
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Rob Gronkowski
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Rob Gronkowski
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 17th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 74.60 total points (8.29 avg).
- Currently 162.4 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- Average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.2 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Top 15 in receptions and is currently ranked 15th among RB.
- Top 20 in targets and is currently ranked 18th among RB.
- Top 15 in reception yards with 270 and 7.71 YPC and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 41st among RB.
- Top 20 in rush attempts with 112 (12.44 per game) and is currently ranked 19th among RB.
- Top 35 in rush yards with 396 (44.00 per game) and is currently ranked 27th among RB.
- Top 50 in rush tds with 1 (0.11 per game) and is currently ranked 48th among RB.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +70, Rush AVG: -1 Rush TDs: -2, Receptions: +25, Rec Yards: +212 Rec TDs: +1,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
Breakdown Rob Gronkowski
- Experts don't even rank him among TE's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 48.80 total points (6.97 avg).
- Currently 65.9 points behind the leader: Travis Kelce
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games and is listed on the injury report.
- He is listed on the injury report about his back (Week to week). Check out his player news for a closer look.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.
- Top 15 in receptions and is currently ranked 13th among TE.
- Top 15 in targets and is currently ranked 13th among TE.
- Top 10 in reception yards with 448 and 15.45 YPC and is currently ranked 7th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 38th among TE.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -9, Rec Yards: -135 Rec TDs: -4,
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Rob Gronkowski
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Derrick Henry ten||46.50|
|Jay Ajayi phi||49.03|
|Lamar Miller hou||52.68|
|Royce Freeman den||53.76|
|Dion Lewis ten||63.92|
|Marshawn Lynch oak||67.74|
|Mark Ingram no||67.81|
|Rex Burkhead ne||76.69|
|Carlos Hyde cle||79.36|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||63.92|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||64.52|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||67.74|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||67.81|
|Corey Davis TEN WR||69.83|
Similar Picks Rob Gronkowski
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Rob Gronkowski ne||20.28|
|Travis Kelce kc||27.10|
|Zach Ertz phi||35.59|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Michael Thomas NO WR||15.59|
|Dalvin Cook MIN RB||17.52|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||18.16|
|Davante Adams GB WR||18.94|
|Christian McCaffrey CAR RB||19.65|
|A.J. Green CIN WR||19.80|
|Rob Gronkowski NE TE||20.28|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||21.44|
|Mike Evans TB WR||24.19|
|Aaron Rodgers GB QB||24.91|
|Jordan Howard CHI RB||25.93|
Rating Dion Lewis
Rating Rob Gronkowski
Career Dion Lewis
Career Rob Gronkowski