ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Rob Gronkowski
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Rob Gronkowski
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Rob Gronkowski
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 40th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 99.70 total points (6.23 avg).
- Currently 205.4 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.2.
- Top 15 in receptions and is currently ranked 11th among RB.
- Top 15 in targets and is currently ranked 15th among RB.
- Top 75 in Rec TDs with 1, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 52nd among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 155 (9.69 per game) and is currently ranked 25th among RB.
- Top 35 in rush yards with 517 (32.31 per game) and is currently ranked 35th among RB.
- He is top 75 in rush tds with 1 (0.06 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 71st among RB.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: -334, Rush AVG: -1.9 Rush TDs: -4, Receptions: +31, Rec Yards: +222 Rec TDs: -1,
- He is not getting enough touches to make a significant impact on the ground
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
- RUSH ATT: 155, RUSH YDS: 684, RUSH TDS: 3, REC: 29, REC YDS: 182, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Rob Gronkowski
- Experts rank this player at 10th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 84.20 total points (6.48 avg).
- Currently 107.4 points behind the leader: Travis Kelce
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.5.
- Top 15 in receptions and is currently ranked 13th among TE.
- Top 15 in targets and is currently ranked 13th among TE.
- Top 6 in reception yards with 682 and 14.51 YPC and is currently ranked 6th among TE.
- Top 20 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 20th among TE.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -22, Rec Yards: -401 Rec TDs: -5,
- REC: 74, REC YDS: 1092, REC TDS: 7
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Rob Gronkowski
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Derrick Henry ten||46.50|
|Jay Ajayi phi||49.03|
|Lamar Miller hou||52.68|
|Royce Freeman den||53.76|
|Dion Lewis ten||63.92|
|Marshawn Lynch oak||67.74|
|Mark Ingram no||67.81|
|Rex Burkhead ne||76.69|
|Carlos Hyde cle||79.36|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||63.92|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||64.52|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||67.74|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||67.81|
|Corey Davis TEN WR||69.83|
Similar Picks Rob Gronkowski
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Rob Gronkowski ne||20.28|
|Travis Kelce kc||27.10|
|Zach Ertz phi||35.59|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Michael Thomas NO WR||15.59|
|Dalvin Cook MIN RB||17.52|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||18.16|
|Davante Adams GB WR||18.94|
|Christian McCaffrey CAR RB||19.65|
|A.J. Green CIN WR||19.80|
|Rob Gronkowski NE TE||20.28|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||21.44|
|Mike Evans TB WR||24.19|
|Aaron Rodgers GB QB||24.91|
|Jordan Howard CHI RB||25.93|
Rating Dion Lewis
Rating Rob Gronkowski
Career Dion Lewis
Career Rob Gronkowski