ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Rob Gronkowski
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Rob Gronkowski
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Rob Gronkowski
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 33rd among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 165.00 total points (10.31 avg).
- Currently 149.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 10th among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 180 (11.25 per game) and is currently ranked 22nd among RB.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 896 (56.00 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +661, Rush AVG: +0.6 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +17, Rec Yards: +124 Rec TDs: +3,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- RUSH ATT: 164, RUSH YDS: 719, RUSH TDS: 4, REC: 29, REC YDS: 181, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Rob Gronkowski
- Experts rank this player at 1st among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 156.30 total points (12.02 avg).
- Wow, would you look at that. The experts got it right on the money.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 12.
- Top 6 in receptions and is currently ranked 5th among TE.
- Top 3 in reception yards with 1083 and 15.70 YPC and is currently ranked 1st among TE.
- Top 6 in Rec TDs with 8 and is currently ranked 5th among TE.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +42, Rec Yards: +525 Rec TDs: +5,
- Catches per game are very high for a tight end!
- REC: 74, REC YDS: 1068, REC TDS: 7
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Rob Gronkowski
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Giovani Bernard cin||151.49|
|Shane Vereen nyg||153.02|
|Dion Lewis ne||153.07|
|Marlon Mack ind||153.22|
|Alvin Kamara no||155.61|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|C.J. Fiedorowicz HOU TE||151.94|
|Alex Smith KC QB||151.95|
|Joe Flacco BAL QB||152.54|
|Kenny Stills MIA WR||152.73|
|Shane Vereen NYG RB||153.02|
|Rams DST LAR DST||153.06|
|Dion Lewis NE RB||153.07|
|Matt Prater DET K||153.14|
|Josh Doctson WAS WR||153.15|
|Marlon Mack IND RB||153.22|
|Jared Cook OAK TE||153.43|
Similar Picks Rob Gronkowski
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Rob Gronkowski ne||25.60|
|Travis Kelce kc||35.57|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Todd Gurley LAR RB||22.67|
|Doug Baldwin SEA WR||22.92|
|Amari Cooper OAK WR||24.19|
|Leonard Fournette JAC RB||24.50|
|Aaron Rodgers GB QB||24.68|
|Tom Brady NE QB||25.32|
|Rob Gronkowski NE TE||25.60|
|T.Y. Hilton IND WR||27.30|
|Christian McCaffrey CAR RB||29.09|
|Lamar Miller HOU RB||31.65|
|Isaiah Crowell CLE RB||32.01|