ADP: 153.1 +165.4
|Compare to same point last season|
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded "running backs by comittee" policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 3rd among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 165.00 total points (10.31 avg).
- Currently 149.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 10th among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 180 (11.25 per game) and is currently ranked 22nd among RB.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 896 (56.00 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +661, Rush AVG: +0.6 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +17, Rec Yards: +124 Rec TDs: +3,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you"d want to see closer to 20.
- RUSH ATT: 114, RUSH YDS: 506, RUSH TDS: 2, REC: 22, REC YDS: 170, REC TDS: 1
No Injury Reported
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Giovani Bernard cin|| ||151.49|
|Shane Vereen nyg|| ||153.02|
|Dion Lewis ne|| ||153.07|
|Marlon Mack ind|| ||153.22|
|Alvin Kamara no|| ||155.61|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|C.J. Fiedorowicz hou TE|| ||151.94|
|Alex Smith kc QB|| ||151.95|
|Joe Flacco bal QB|| ||152.54|
|Kenny Stills mia WR|| ||152.73|
|Shane Vereen nyg RB|| ||153.02|
|Rams DST lar DST|| ||153.06|
|Dion Lewis ne RB|| ||153.07|
|Matt Prater det K|| ||153.14|
|Josh Doctson was WR|| ||153.15|
|Marlon Mack ind RB|| ||153.22|
|Jared Cook oak TE|| ||153.43|