ADP Trends Ted Ginn
ADP Trends Greg Olsen
OWN/START Ted Ginn
OWN/START Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus Ted Ginn
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Breakdown Ted Ginn
- Experts rank this player at 58th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 106.60 total points (7.11 avg).
- Currently 107.2 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.1.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 787 and 14.85 YPC and is currently ranked 31st among WR.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 4 and is currently ranked 44th among WR.
- Top 6 in rush attempts with 10 (0.67 per game) and is currently ranked 6th among WR.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 39 (2.60 per game) and is currently ranked 12th among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +3, Rec Yards: +104 Rec TDs: EVEN,
- Known to break out for big gains. If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- REC: 51, REC YDS: 692, REC TDS: 3
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts rank this player at 5th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 25.10 total points (3.59 avg).
- Currently 131.2 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among TE.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 191 and 11.24 YPC and is currently ranked 46th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 43rd among TE.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -62, Rec Yards: -876 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 64, REC YDS: 758, REC TDS: 4
Injury Ted Ginn
No Injury Reported
Injury Greg Olsen
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Ted Ginn
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Ted Ginn
|John Brown ari||119.01|
|Adam Thielen min||119.55|
|Kenny Britt cle||119.72|
|Jordan Matthews buf||123.86|
|Marvin Jones det||124.94|
|Corey Coleman cle||125.82|
|Mike Wallace bal||126.79|
|Ted Ginn car||127.76|
|Corey Davis ten||132.27|
|Zay Jones buf||137.26|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ted Ginn
|Jordan Matthews BUF WR||123.86|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||124.94|
|Corey Coleman CLE WR||125.82|
|Matt Forte NYJ RB||126.13|
|Mike Wallace BAL WR||126.79|
|Eli Manning NYG QB||127.62|
|Ted Ginn CAR WR||127.76|
|Jacquizz Rodgers TB RB||128.29|
|Eric Ebron DET TE||128.61|
|James White NE RB||129.60|
|Jason Witten DAL TE||131.10|
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Rob Gronkowski ne||25.60|
|Travis Kelce kc||35.57|
|Greg Olsen car||44.35|
|Jimmy Graham sea||52.95|
|Jordan Reed was||54.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||35.91|
|Demaryius Thomas DEN WR||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde SF RB||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery PHI WR||39.63|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery GB RB||43.15|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill KC WR||45.21|
|Davante Adams GB WR||45.59|
|Joe Mixon CIN RB||47.88|
|Michael Crabtree OAK WR||48.52|