ADP Trends Ted Ginn
ADP Trends Greg Olsen
OWN/START Ted Ginn
OWN/START Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus Ted Ginn
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Breakdown Ted Ginn
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 113th with 33.50 total points (6.70 avg).
- Currently 207.5 points behind the leader: Tyreek Hill
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.7.
- Ranked 113th in targets and is currently among WR.
- Top 100 in Rec TDs with 2, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 89th among WR.
- Top 35 in rush yards with 26 (5.20 per game) and is currently ranked 33rd among WR.
- Top 50 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 48th among WR.
- Played in 10 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -37, Rec Yards: -614 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 50, REC YDS: 681, REC TDS: 3
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts don't even rank him among TE's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 53.10 total points (5.90 avg).
- Currently 138.5 points behind the leader: Travis Kelce
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games and is listed on the injury report.
- He is listed on the injury report about his foot (Questionable for training camp). Check out his player news for a closer look.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.9.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among TE.
- Top 35 in targets and is currently ranked 30th among TE.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 291 and 10.78 YPC and is currently ranked 29th among TE.
- Top 15 in Rec TDs with 4 and is currently ranked 12th among TE.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +8, Rec Yards: +88 Rec TDs: +3,
- REC: 58, REC YDS: 695, REC TDS: 4
Injury Ted Ginn
No Injury Reported
Injury Greg Olsen
FOOT - Questionable for training campGreg Olsen reportedly "wants to keep playing" next season.
Similar Picks Ted Ginn
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Ted Ginn
|DeSean Jackson tb||152.67|
|John Ross cin||153.74|
|John Brown bal||154.37|
|Martavis Bryant pit||154.89|
|James Washington pit||156.78|
|Ted Ginn no||157.24|
|Dede Westbrook jac||158.04|
|Christian Kirk ari||158.52|
|Corey Coleman cle||159.24|
|Geronimo Allison gb||159.74|
|Taywan Taylor ten||160.32|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ted Ginn
|Panthers DST CAR DST||155.72|
|Nyheim Hines IND RB||155.87|
|Daniel Carlson MIN K||155.96|
|James Washington PIT WR||156.78|
|Darren Sproles PHI RB||156.87|
|Seahawks DST SEA DST||157.07|
|Ted Ginn NO WR||157.24|
|Vance McDonald PIT TE||157.55|
|Rob Kelley WAS RB||157.76|
|Jeremy Hill NE RB||157.82|
|Dede Westbrook JAC WR||158.04|
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Jimmy Graham gb||48.90|
|Greg Olsen car||56.33|
|Evan Engram nyg||64.52|
|Kyle Rudolph min||72.53|
|Trey Burton chi||76.62|
|Delanie Walker ten||76.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Allen Robinson CHI WR||53.52|
|Royce Freeman DEN RB||53.76|
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||63.92|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||64.52|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||67.74|
Rating Ted Ginn
Rating Greg Olsen
Career Ted Ginn
Career Greg Olsen