ADP Trends Ted Ginn
ADP Trends Greg Olsen
OWN/START Ted Ginn
OWN/START Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus Ted Ginn
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Breakdown Ted Ginn
- Experts rank this player at 59th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 106.60 total points (7.11 avg).
- Currently 107.2 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.1.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 787 and 14.85 YPC and is currently ranked 31st among WR.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 4 and is currently ranked 44th among WR.
- Top 6 in rush attempts with 10 (0.67 per game) and is currently ranked 6th among WR.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 39 (2.60 per game) and is currently ranked 12th among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +3, Rec Yards: +104 Rec TDs: EVEN,
- Known to break out for big gains. If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- REC: 52, REC YDS: 707, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts rank this player at 4th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 25.10 total points (3.59 avg).
- Currently 131.2 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among TE.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 191 and 11.24 YPC and is currently ranked 46th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 43rd among TE.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -62, Rec Yards: -876 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 62, REC YDS: 748, REC TDS: 4
Injury Ted Ginn
No Injury Reported
Injury Greg Olsen
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Ted Ginn
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Ted Ginn
|Josh Doctson was||135.27|
|Paul Richardson was||136.00|
|Kenny Stills mia||139.89|
|Mohamed Sanu atl||140.25|
|Cameron Meredith no||140.50|
|Kenny Golladay det||141.00|
|Ted Ginn no||141.44|
|Rishard Matthews ten||141.56|
|Dede Westbrook jac||146.40|
|Anthony Miller chi||147.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ted Ginn
|Jake Elliott PHI K||139.17|
|Kenny Stills MIA WR||139.89|
|Mohamed Sanu ATL WR||140.25|
|Harrison Butker KC K||140.33|
|Cameron Meredith NO WR||140.50|
|Kenny Golladay DET WR||141.00|
|Ted Ginn NO WR||141.44|
|Chris Boswell PIT K||141.54|
|Rishard Matthews TEN WR||141.56|
|James White NE RB||141.83|
|Eric Ebron IND TE||144.38|
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Jimmy Graham gb||51.72|
|Greg Olsen car||54.44|
|Evan Engram nyg||57.68|
|Delanie Walker ten||70.80|
|Kyle Rudolph min||71.32|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Jimmy Graham GB TE||51.72|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||52.56|
|Drew Brees NO QB||53.44|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||53.48|
|Allen Robinson CHI WR||53.80|
|Cam Newton CAR QB||53.88|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||54.44|
|Jarvis Landry CLE WR||57.40|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||57.68|
|Carson Wentz PHI QB||57.96|
|Rashaad Penny SEA RB||60.56|
Rating Ted Ginn
Rating Greg Olsen
Career Ted Ginn
Career Greg Olsen