ADP: 127.8 +122.6
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 30th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 106.60 total points (7.11 avg).
- Currently 107.2 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.1.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 787 and 14.85 YPC and is currently ranked 31st among WR.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 4 and is currently ranked 44th among WR.
- Top 6 in rush attempts with 10 (0.67 per game) and is currently ranked 6th among WR.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 39 (2.60 per game) and is currently ranked 12th among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +3, Rec Yards: +104 Rec TDs: EVEN,
- Known to break out for big gains. If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- REC: 65, REC YDS: 802, REC TDS: 5
No Injury Reported
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Ted Ginn
|John Brown ari|| ||119.01|
|Adam Thielen min|| ||119.55|
|Kenny Britt cle|| ||119.72|
|Jordan Matthews buf|| ||123.86|
|Marvin Jones det|| ||124.94|
|Corey Coleman cle|| ||125.82|
|Mike Wallace bal|| ||126.79|
|Ted Ginn car|| ||127.76|
|Corey Davis ten|| ||132.27|
|Zay Jones buf|| ||137.26|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ted Ginn
|Jordan Matthews buf WR|| ||123.86|
|Marvin Jones det WR|| ||124.94|
|Corey Coleman cle WR|| ||125.82|
|Matt Forte nyj RB|| ||126.13|
|Mike Wallace bal WR|| ||126.79|
|Eli Manning nyg QB|| ||127.62|
|Ted Ginn car WR|| ||127.76|
|Jacquizz Rodgers tb RB|| ||128.29|
|Eric Ebron det TE|| ||128.61|
|James White ne RB|| ||129.60|
|Jason Witten dal TE|| ||131.10|