ADP Trends Greg Olsen
ADP Trends Keelan Cole
OWN/START Greg Olsen
OWN/START Keelan Cole
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus Keelan Cole
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts don't even rank him among TE's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 53.10 total points (5.90 avg).
- Currently 138.5 points behind the leader: Travis Kelce
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games and is listed on the injury report.
- He is listed on the injury report about his Foot (Questionable for training camp). Check out his player news for a closer look.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.9.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among TE.
- Top 35 in targets and is currently ranked 30th among TE.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 291 and 10.78 YPC and is currently ranked 29th among TE.
- Top 15 in Rec TDs with 4 and is currently ranked 12th among TE.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +8, Rec Yards: +88 Rec TDs: +3,
- REC: 61, REC YDS: 730, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown Keelan Cole
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 86th with 51.10 total points (3.93 avg).
- Currently 189.9 points behind the leader: Tyreek Hill
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.9 PPG.
- Top 75 in receptions, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 67th among WR.
- Top 75 in targets, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 58th among WR.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: EVEN, Rec Yards: -224 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 48, REC YDS: 698, REC TDS: 4
Injury Greg Olsen
FOOT - Questionable for training camp
Injury Keelan Cole
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Jimmy Graham gb||48.90|
|Greg Olsen car||56.33|
|Evan Engram nyg||64.52|
|Kyle Rudolph min||72.53|
|Trey Burton chi||76.62|
|Delanie Walker ten||76.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Allen Robinson CHI WR||53.52|
|Royce Freeman DEN RB||53.76|
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||63.92|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||64.52|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||67.74|
Similar Picks Keelan Cole
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Keelan Cole
|Kenny Stills mia||120.97|
|Kelvin Benjamin buf||123.57|
|Mike Williams lac||126.24|
|Keelan Cole jac||133.67|
|DeVante Parker mia||133.91|
|Kenny Golladay det||135.36|
|D.J. Moore car||137.40|
|Tyler Lockett sea||137.82|
|Allen Hurns dal||138.85|
|Calvin Ridley atl||139.68|
|Josh Doctson was||141.40|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Keelan Cole
|O.J. Howard TB TE||127.75|
|Bilal Powell NYJ RB||128.32|
|Nick Chubb CLE RB||129.20|
|Matt Bryant ATL K||130.33|
|James White NE RB||133.42|
|Alex Smith WAS QB||133.65|
|Keelan Cole JAC WR||133.67|
|Derek Carr OAK QB||133.75|
|DeVante Parker MIA WR||133.91|
|Latavius Murray MIN RB||134.33|
|Ravens DST BAL DST||135.30|
Rating Greg Olsen
Rating Keelan Cole
Career Greg Olsen
Career Keelan Cole