ADP Trends Greg Olsen
ADP Trends Keelan Cole
OWN/START Greg Olsen
OWN/START Keelan Cole
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus Keelan Cole
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts rank this player at 4th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 25.10 total points (3.59 avg).
- Currently 131.2 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among TE.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 191 and 11.24 YPC and is currently ranked 46th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 43rd among TE.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -62, Rec Yards: -876 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 64, REC YDS: 758, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown Keelan Cole
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 42nd with 90.80 total points (5.68 avg).
- Currently 123 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.7.
- Top 75 in receptions, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 748 and 17.81 YPC and is currently ranked 35th among WR.
- Top 75 in Rec TDs with 3, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- Top 100 in rush yards with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 80th among WR.
- Top 25 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 25th among WR.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +42, Rec Yards: +748 Rec TDs: +3,
- REC: 27, REC YDS: 464, REC TDS: 1
Injury Greg Olsen
No Injury Reported
Injury Keelan Cole
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Rob Gronkowski ne||25.60|
|Travis Kelce kc||35.57|
|Greg Olsen car||44.35|
|Jimmy Graham sea||52.95|
|Jordan Reed was||54.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||35.91|
|Demaryius Thomas DEN WR||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde SF RB||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery PHI WR||39.63|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery GB RB||43.15|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill KC WR||45.21|
|Davante Adams GB WR||45.59|
|Joe Mixon CIN RB||47.88|
|Michael Crabtree OAK WR||48.52|
Similar Picks Keelan Cole
Similar to consider drafting instead of Keelan Cole
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Keelan Cole
|David Johnson ARI RB||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.42|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||3.49|
|Julio Jones ATL WR||4.84|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||7.26|
|Mike Evans TB WR||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||9.62|
|A.J. Green CIN WR||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon LAC RB||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi MIA RB||11.98|