ADP Trends Greg Olsen
ADP Trends Keelan Cole
OWN/START Greg Olsen
OWN/START Keelan Cole
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus Keelan Cole
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts rank this player at 4th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 25.10 total points (3.59 avg).
- Currently 131.2 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among TE.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 191 and 11.24 YPC and is currently ranked 46th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 43rd among TE.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -62, Rec Yards: -876 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 60, REC YDS: 714, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown Keelan Cole
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 42nd with 90.80 total points (5.68 avg).
- Currently 123 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.7.
- Top 75 in receptions, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 748 and 17.81 YPC and is currently ranked 35th among WR.
- Top 75 in Rec TDs with 3, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- Top 100 in rush yards with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 83rd among WR.
- Top 35 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 29th among WR.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +42, Rec Yards: +748 Rec TDs: +3,
- REC: 31, REC YDS: 558, REC TDS: 2
Injury Greg Olsen
No Injury Reported
Injury Keelan Cole
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Jimmy Graham gb||52.35|
|Greg Olsen car||54.41|
|Evan Engram nyg||60.39|
|Kyle Rudolph min||72.22|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Alex Collins BAL RB||48.52|
|Derrick Henry TEN RB||49.76|
|Allen Robinson CHI WR||51.76|
|Jimmy Graham GB TE||52.35|
|Cam Newton CAR QB||52.80|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||53.61|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||54.41|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||55.04|
|Drew Brees NO QB||56.52|
|Alshon Jeffery PHI WR||57.11|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||59.31|
Similar Picks Keelan Cole
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Keelan Cole
|John Brown bal||166.33|
|Ryan Grant ind||170.67|
|Corey Coleman buf||171.00|
|John Ross cin||172.92|
|James Washington pit||176.67|
|Donte Moncrief jac||177.00|
|Courtland Sutton den||177.67|
|Keelan Cole jac||183.00|
|Eric Decker ne||185.60|
|Jordan Matthews phi||193.33|
|Antonio Callaway cle||194.33|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Keelan Cole
|T.J. Yeldon JAC RB||176.67|
|James Washington PIT WR||176.67|
|Donte Moncrief JAC WR||177.00|
|Courtland Sutton DEN WR||177.67|
|Vernon Davis WAS TE||178.75|
|Raiders DST OAK DST||182.25|
|Keelan Cole JAC WR||183.00|
|Buccaneers DST TB DST||184.67|
|Ryan Succop TEN K||185.40|
|Eric Decker NE WR||185.60|
|Brandon McManus DEN K||186.60|
Rating Greg Olsen
Rating Keelan Cole
Career Greg Olsen
Career Keelan Cole