ADP: 44.4 +44.6
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 2nd among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 25.10 total points (3.59 avg).
- Currently 131.2 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among TE.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 191 and 11.24 YPC and is currently ranked 46th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 43rd among TE.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -62, Rec Yards: -876 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 75, REC YDS: 1033, REC TDS: 4
No Injury Reported
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Rob Gronkowski ne|| ||25.60|
|Travis Kelce kc|| ||35.57|
|Greg Olsen car|| ||44.35|
|Jimmy Graham sea|| ||52.95|
|Jordan Reed was|| ||54.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Marshawn Lynch oak RB|| ||35.91|
|Demaryius Thomas den WR|| ||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde sf RB|| ||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery phi WR|| ||39.63|
|Keenan Allen lac WR|| ||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery gb RB|| ||43.15|
|Greg Olsen car TE|| ||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill kc WR|| ||45.21|
|Davante Adams gb WR|| ||45.59|
|Joe Mixon cin RB|| ||47.88|
|Michael Crabtree oak WR|| ||48.52|