ADP Trends Greg Olsen
ADP Trends Mark Ingram
OWN/START Greg Olsen
OWN/START Mark Ingram
Expert Concensus Greg Olsen
Expert Concensus Mark Ingram
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts rank this player at 5th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 25.10 total points (3.59 avg).
- Currently 131.2 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among TE.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 191 and 11.24 YPC and is currently ranked 46th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 43rd among TE.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -62, Rec Yards: -876 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 64, REC YDS: 758, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown Mark Ingram
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 23rd among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 214.00 total points (13.38 avg).
- Currently 100.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- He is listed on the injury report about his - (Return Week 5). Check out his player news for a closer look.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 13.4.
- Top 10 in receptions and is currently ranked 9th among RB.
- Top 15 in reception yards with 416 and 7.17 YPC and is currently ranked 13th among RB.
- Top 75 in Rec TDs with 0, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 66th among RB.
- Top 15 in rush attempts with 230 (14.38 per game) and is currently ranked 13th among RB.
- Top 6 in rush yards with 1124 (70.25 per game) and is currently ranked 5th among RB.
- Top 3 in rush tds with 12 (0.75 per game) and is currently ranked 2nd among RB.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +184, Rush AVG: -0.2 Rush TDs: +7, Receptions: +18, Rec Yards: +126 Rec TDs: -4,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
- RUSH ATT: 163, RUSH YDS: 733, RUSH TDS: 5, REC: 38, REC YDS: 262, REC TDS: 0
Injury Greg Olsen
No Injury Reported
Injury Mark Ingram
- - Return Week 5Although suspended Saints RB Mark Ingram is eligible to participate in the team's offseason program, he is not expected to report before mandatory minicamp.
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Rob Gronkowski ne||25.60|
|Travis Kelce kc||35.57|
|Greg Olsen car||44.35|
|Jimmy Graham sea||52.95|
|Jordan Reed was||54.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||35.91|
|Demaryius Thomas DEN WR||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde SF RB||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery PHI WR||39.63|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery GB RB||43.15|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill KC WR||45.21|
|Davante Adams GB WR||45.59|
|Joe Mixon CIN RB||47.88|
|Michael Crabtree OAK WR||48.52|
Similar Picks Mark Ingram
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Mark Ingram
|Ty Montgomery gb||43.15|
|Joe Mixon cin||47.88|
|C.J. Anderson den||57.83|
|Mark Ingram no||61.51|
|Ameer Abdullah det||70.30|
|Adrian Peterson no||70.33|
|Mike Gillislee ne||76.34|
|Bilal Powell nyj||77.71|
|Tevin Coleman atl||78.29|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mark Ingram
|Kelvin Benjamin CAR WR||53.38|
|Martavis Bryant PIT WR||53.95|
|Jordan Reed WAS TE||54.00|
|C.J. Anderson DEN RB||57.83|
|Larry Fitzgerald ARI WR||58.72|
|Golden Tate DET WR||60.53|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||61.51|
|Emmanuel Sanders DEN WR||64.82|
|Jarvis Landry MIA WR||66.22|
|Sammy Watkins LAR WR||66.63|
|Marcus Mariota TEN QB||68.09|