ADP Trends Dion Lewis
ADP Trends Chris Gronkowski
OWN/START Dion Lewis
OWN/START Chris Gronkowski
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Chris Gronkowski
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 33rd among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 165.00 total points (10.31 avg).
- Currently 149.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 10th among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 180 (11.25 per game) and is currently ranked 22nd among RB.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 896 (56.00 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +661, Rush AVG: +0.6 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +17, Rec Yards: +124 Rec TDs: +3,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- RUSH ATT: 172, RUSH YDS: 756, RUSH TDS: 4, REC: 31, REC YDS: 191, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Chris Gronkowski
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Injury Chris Gronkowski
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Giovani Bernard cin||151.49|
|Shane Vereen nyg||153.02|
|Dion Lewis ne||153.07|
|Marlon Mack ind||153.22|
|Alvin Kamara no||155.61|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|C.J. Fiedorowicz HOU TE||151.94|
|Alex Smith KC QB||151.95|
|Joe Flacco BAL QB||152.54|
|Kenny Stills MIA WR||152.73|
|Shane Vereen NYG RB||153.02|
|Rams DST LAR DST||153.06|
|Dion Lewis NE RB||153.07|
|Matt Prater DET K||153.14|
|Josh Doctson WAS WR||153.15|
|Marlon Mack IND RB||153.22|
|Jared Cook OAK TE||153.43|
Similar Picks Chris Gronkowski
Similar to consider drafting instead of Chris Gronkowski
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Chris Gronkowski
|David Johnson ARI RB||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.42|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||3.49|
|Julio Jones ATL WR||4.84|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||7.26|
|Mike Evans TB WR||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||9.62|
|A.J. Green CIN WR||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon LAC RB||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi MIA RB||11.98|