ADP Trends Jarvis Landry
ADP Trends JuJu Smith-Schuster
OWN/START Jarvis Landry
OWN/START JuJu Smith-Schuster
Expert Concensus Jarvis Landry
Expert Concensus JuJu Smith-Schuster
Breakdown Jarvis Landry
- Experts rank this player at 28th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 148.00 total points (9.25 avg).
- Currently 65.8 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.3.
- Top 3 in receptions and is currently ranked 1st among WR.
- Top 15 in reception yards with 987 and 8.81 YPC and is currently ranked 15th among WR.
- Top 6 in Rec TDs with 9 and is currently ranked 5th among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +21, Rec Yards: -147 Rec TDs: +6,
- Catches per game are very high so watch out!
- REC: 91, REC YDS: 956, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown JuJu Smith-Schuster
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 133.70 total points (9.55 avg).
- Currently 80.1 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.6.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 33rd among WR.
- Top 20 in reception yards with 917 and 15.81 YPC and is currently ranked 20th among WR.
- Top 15 in Rec TDs with 7 and is currently ranked 15th among WR.
- Top 100 in rush yards with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 76th among WR.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 19th among WR.
- Played in 14 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +58, Rec Yards: +917 Rec TDs: +7,
- Known to break out for big gains. If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- REC: 64, REC YDS: 914, REC TDS: 6
Injury Jarvis Landry
No Injury Reported
Injury JuJu Smith-Schuster
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jarvis Landry
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Jarvis Landry
|Tyreek Hill kc||45.21|
|Davante Adams gb||45.59|
|Michael Crabtree oak||48.52|
|Allen Robinson jac||52.78|
|Kelvin Benjamin car||53.38|
|Martavis Bryant pit||53.95|
|Larry Fitzgerald ari||58.72|
|Golden Tate det||60.53|
|Emmanuel Sanders den||64.82|
|Jarvis Landry mia||66.22|
|Sammy Watkins lar||66.63|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jarvis Landry
|Jordan Reed WAS TE||54.00|
|C.J. Anderson DEN RB||57.83|
|Larry Fitzgerald ARI WR||58.72|
|Golden Tate DET WR||60.53|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||61.51|
|Emmanuel Sanders DEN WR||64.82|
|Jarvis Landry MIA WR||66.22|
|Sammy Watkins LAR WR||66.63|
|Marcus Mariota TEN QB||68.09|
|Jamison Crowder WAS WR||68.91|
|Ameer Abdullah DET RB||70.30|
Similar Picks JuJu Smith-Schuster
Similar to consider drafting instead of JuJu Smith-Schuster
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of JuJu Smith-Schuster
|David Johnson ARI RB||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.42|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||3.49|
|Julio Jones ATL WR||4.84|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||7.26|
|Mike Evans TB WR||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||9.62|
|A.J. Green CIN WR||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon LAC RB||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi MIA RB||11.98|