|Compare to same point last season|
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded "running backs by comittee" policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 51st with 68.90 total points (5.30 avg).
- Currently 245.4 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 27th among RB.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 48th among RB.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 476 (36.62 per game) and is currently ranked 38th among RB.
- Played in 13 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +476, Rush AVG: +4.3 Rush TDs: EVEN, Receptions: +34, Rec Yards: +193 Rec TDs: +1,
- He is not getting enough touches to make a significant impact on the ground
- You do realize that this guy has no rushing touchdowns right?
- RUSH ATT: 63, RUSH YDS: 234, RUSH TDS: 1, REC: 9, REC YDS: 72, REC TDS: 0
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Wayne Gallman
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Wayne Gallman
|David Johnson ari RB|| ||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell pit RB|| ||2.42|
|Antonio Brown pit WR|| ||3.49|
|Julio Jones atl WR|| ||4.84|
|Odell Beckham nyg WR|| ||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy buf RB|| ||7.26|
|Mike Evans tb WR|| ||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman atl RB|| ||9.62|
|A.J. Green cin WR|| ||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon lac RB|| ||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi mia RB|| ||11.98|