ADP Trends Wayne Gallman
ADP Trends Antonio Gates
OWN/START Wayne Gallman
OWN/START Antonio Gates
Expert Consensus Wayne Gallman
Expert Consensus Antonio Gates
Breakdown Wayne Gallman
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts don't even rank him among RB's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 51st with 68.90 total points (5.30 avg).
- Currently 245.4 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 27th among RB.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 48th among RB.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 476 (36.62 per game) and is currently ranked 38th among RB.
- Played in 13 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +476, Rush AVG: +4.3 Rush TDs: EVEN, Receptions: +34, Rec Yards: +193 Rec TDs: +1,
- He is not getting enough touches to make a significant impact on the ground
- You do realize that this guy has no rushing touchdowns right?
- RUSH ATT: 67, RUSH YDS: 270, RUSH TDS: 0, REC: 36, REC YDS: 203, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Antonio Gates
- Experts don't even rank him among TE's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 29th with 49.60 total points (3.10 avg).
- Currently 106.7 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.1 PPG.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 27th among TE.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 316 and 10.53 YPC and is currently ranked 32nd among TE.
- Top 35 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 27th among TE.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -21, Rec Yards: -211 Rec TDs: -4,
Injury Wayne Gallman
No Injury Reported
Injury Antonio Gates
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Wayne Gallman
Similar to consider drafting instead of Wayne Gallman
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Wayne Gallman
|David Johnson ARI RB||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.42|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||3.49|
|Julio Jones ATL WR||4.84|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||7.26|
|Mike Evans TB WR||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||9.62|
|A.J. Green CIN WR||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon LAC RB||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi MIA RB||11.98|
Similar Picks Antonio Gates
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Antonio Gates
|Cameron Brate tb||141.10|
|Austin Hooper atl||142.81|
|Coby Fleener no||143.25|
|O.J. Howard tb||143.84|
|Julius Thomas mia||143.89|
|Antonio Gates lac||144.65|
|Evan Engram nyg||145.02|
|C.J. Fiedorowicz hou||151.94|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Antonio Gates
|Coby Fleener NO TE||143.25|
|O.J. Howard TB TE||143.84|
|Julius Thomas MIA TE||143.89|
|Jamaal Williams GB RB||143.95|
|C.J. Prosise SEA RB||143.95|
|Falcons DST ATL DST||144.37|
|Antonio Gates LAC TE||144.65|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||145.02|
|Taylor Gabriel ATL WR||148.27|
|Stephen Hauschka BUF K||148.36|
|Blake Bortles JAC QB||148.78|