Loren Landow expected to be hired as Broncos new strength and conditioning coach
The Broncos appeared to have found their next strength coach.
Longtime trainer Loren Landow, who works with numerous Broncos players in the offseason as well as Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey and Olympic swimmer Missy Franklin, among others, is expected to be hired to lead the Broncos strength program, according to an NFL source. Luke Richesson, the teams previous strength coach of six years, was granted permission to leave a year before his contract expired to become the Houston Texans senior director of sports performance
ADP: 29.1 +28.1
|Compare to same point last season|
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded "running backs by comittee" policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 17th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 15th with 146.60 total points (9.16 avg).
- Currently 167.7 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.2.
- Top 3 in receptions and is currently ranked 3rd among RB.
- Top 6 in reception yards with 651 and 8.14 YPC and is currently ranked 5th among RB.
- Top 3 in Rec TDs with 5 and is currently ranked 2nd among RB.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 435 (27.19 per game) and is currently ranked 42nd among RB.
- He is top 75 in rush tds with 2 (0.13 per game), though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among RB.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +435, Rush AVG: +3.7 Rush TDs: +2, Receptions: +80, Rec Yards: +651 Rec TDs: +5,
- He is not getting enough touches to make a significant impact on the ground
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
- RUSH ATT: 200, RUSH YDS: 901, RUSH TDS: 7, REC: 48, REC YDS: 450, REC TDS: 2
No Injury Reported
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Christian McCaffrey
|Jay Ajayi mia|| ||11.98|
|DeMarco Murray ten|| ||15.72|
|Jordan Howard chi|| ||16.14|
|Ezekiel Elliott dal|| ||18.97|
|Todd Gurley lar|| ||22.67|
|Leonard Fournette jac|| ||24.50|
|Christian McCaffrey car|| ||29.09|
|Lamar Miller hou|| ||31.65|
|Isaiah Crowell cle|| ||32.01|
|Dalvin Cook min|| ||33.87|
|Marshawn Lynch oak|| ||35.91|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Christian McCaffrey
|Amari Cooper oak WR|| ||24.19|
|Leonard Fournette jac RB|| ||24.50|
|Aaron Rodgers gb QB|| ||24.68|
|Tom Brady ne QB|| ||25.32|
|Rob Gronkowski ne TE|| ||25.60|
|T.Y. Hilton ind WR|| ||27.30|
|Christian McCaffrey car RB|| ||29.09|
|Lamar Miller hou RB|| ||31.65|
|Isaiah Crowell cle RB|| ||32.01|
|Terrelle Pryor was WR|| ||32.59|
|DeAndre Hopkins hou WR|| ||33.39|