ADP Trends Willie Snead
ADP Trends Dion Lewis
OWN/START Willie Snead
OWN/START Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Willie Snead
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Breakdown Willie Snead
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 67th with 72.40 total points (5.17 avg).
- Currently 168.6 points behind the leader: Tyreek Hill
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.2.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 34th among WR.
- Top 35 in targets and is currently ranked 34th among WR.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 651 and 10.50 YPC and is currently ranked 48th among WR.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 13 (0.93 per game) and is currently ranked 49th among WR.
- Played in 6 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +51, Rec Yards: +477 Rec TDs: +1,
- REC: 43, REC YDS: 420, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 40th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 99.70 total points (6.23 avg).
- Currently 205.4 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.2.
- Top 15 in receptions and is currently ranked 11th among RB.
- Top 15 in targets and is currently ranked 15th among RB.
- Top 75 in Rec TDs with 1, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 51st among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 155 (9.69 per game) and is currently ranked 25th among RB.
- Top 35 in rush yards with 517 (32.31 per game) and is currently ranked 35th among RB.
- He is top 75 in rush tds with 1 (0.06 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 71st among RB.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: -334, Rush AVG: -1.9 Rush TDs: -4, Receptions: +31, Rec Yards: +222 Rec TDs: -1,
- He is not getting enough touches to make a significant impact on the ground
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
- RUSH ATT: 157, RUSH YDS: 691, RUSH TDS: 3, REC: 29, REC YDS: 183, REC TDS: 1
Injury Willie Snead
No Injury Reported
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Willie Snead
Similar to consider drafting instead of Willie Snead
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Willie Snead
|Todd Gurley LAR RB||1.27|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.37|
|David Johnson ARI RB||3.94|
|Ezekiel Elliott DAL RB||4.75|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||5.31|
|Alvin Kamara NO RB||6.55|
|Saquon Barkley NYG RB||6.95|
|DeAndre Hopkins HOU WR||9.48|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||10.60|
|Kareem Hunt KC RB||11.29|
|Melvin Gordon LAC RB||11.71|
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Derrick Henry ten||46.50|
|Jay Ajayi phi||49.03|
|Lamar Miller hou||52.68|
|Royce Freeman den||53.76|
|Dion Lewis ten||63.92|
|Marshawn Lynch oak||67.74|
|Mark Ingram no||67.81|
|Rex Burkhead ne||76.69|
|Carlos Hyde cle||79.36|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||63.92|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||64.52|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||67.74|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||67.81|
|Corey Davis TEN WR||69.83|
Rating Willie Snead
Rating Dion Lewis
Career Willie Snead
Career Dion Lewis