|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 150th with 9.20 total points (1.31 avg).
- Currently 204.6 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.3 PPG.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -64, Rec Yards: -756 Rec TDs: -4,
- You do realize that this guy has no receiving touchdowns right?
- REC: 32, REC YDS: 292, REC TDS: 1
No Injury Reported
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Willie Snead
|Jamison Crowder was|| ||68.91|
|DeVante Parker mia|| ||76.27|
|Stefon Diggs min|| ||79.61|
|DeSean Jackson tb|| ||81.12|
|Willie Snead no|| ||82.95|
|Brandon Marshall nyg|| ||88.62|
|Tyrell Williams lac|| ||96.76|
|Pierre Garcon sf|| ||97.01|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Willie Snead
|Martellus Bennett gb TE|| ||79.23|
|Kirk Cousins was QB|| ||79.24|
|Stefon Diggs min WR|| ||79.61|
|Jameis Winston tb QB|| ||80.46|
|Kyle Rudolph min TE|| ||81.03|
|DeSean Jackson tb WR|| ||81.12|
|Willie Snead no WR|| ||82.95|
|Ben Roethlisberger pit QB|| ||87.59|
|Brandon Marshall nyg WR|| ||88.62|
|Broncos DST den DST|| ||88.90|
|Zach Ertz phi TE|| ||89.70|