ADP Trends Willie Snead
ADP Trends Dion Lewis
OWN/START Willie Snead
OWN/START Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Willie Snead
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Breakdown Willie Snead
- Experts rank this player at 37th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 52nd with 37.30 total points (6.22 avg).
- Currently 59.1 points behind the leader: Tyreek Hill
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- Top 25 in receptions and is currently ranked 23rd among WR.
- Top 25 in targets and is currently ranked 25th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 313 and 10.43 YPC and is currently ranked 34th among WR.
- Top 100 in Rec TDs with 1, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 95th among WR.
- Played in 5 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +29, Rec Yards: +302 Rec TDs: +1,
- REC: 41, REC YDS: 404, REC TDS: 1
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 47th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 34.10 total points (5.68 avg).
- Currently 114.9 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Decline in numbers lately by 4.6 PPG.
- Top 15 in receptions and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in targets and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Ranked 117th in Rec TDs among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 60 (10.00 per game) and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 186 (31.00 per game) and is currently ranked 40th among RB.
- Top 35 in rush tds with 1 (0.17 per game) and is currently ranked 35th among RB.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +35, Rush AVG: -1.9 Rush TDs: -1, Receptions: +16, Rec Yards: +93 Rec TDs: EVEN,
- He is not getting enough touches to make a significant impact on the ground
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
- RUSH ATT: 147, RUSH YDS: 651, RUSH TDS: 3, REC: 27, REC YDS: 173, REC TDS: 1
Injury Willie Snead
No Injury Reported
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Willie Snead
Similar to consider drafting instead of Willie Snead
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Willie Snead
|Todd Gurley LAR RB||1.27|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.37|
|David Johnson ARI RB||3.94|
|Ezekiel Elliott DAL RB||4.75|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||5.31|
|Alvin Kamara NO RB||6.55|
|Saquon Barkley NYG RB||6.95|
|DeAndre Hopkins HOU WR||9.48|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||10.60|
|Kareem Hunt KC RB||11.29|
|Melvin Gordon LAC RB||11.71|
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Derrick Henry ten||46.50|
|Jay Ajayi phi||49.03|
|Lamar Miller hou||52.68|
|Royce Freeman den||53.76|
|Dion Lewis ten||63.92|
|Marshawn Lynch oak||67.74|
|Mark Ingram no||67.81|
|Rex Burkhead ne||76.69|
|Carlos Hyde cle||79.36|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||63.92|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||64.52|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||67.74|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||67.81|
|Corey Davis TEN WR||69.83|
Rating Willie Snead
Rating Dion Lewis
Career Willie Snead
Career Dion Lewis