ADP Trends Willie Snead
ADP Trends Dion Lewis
OWN/START Willie Snead
OWN/START Dion Lewis
Expert Consensus Willie Snead
Expert Consensus Dion Lewis
Breakdown Willie Snead
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 150th with 9.20 total points (1.31 avg).
- Currently 204.6 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.3 PPG.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -64, Rec Yards: -756 Rec TDs: -4,
- You do realize that this guy has no receiving touchdowns right?
- REC: 48, REC YDS: 468, REC TDS: 2
Breakdown Dion Lewis
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 29th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 165.00 total points (10.31 avg).
- Currently 149.3 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- Top 35 in receptions and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 10th among RB.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 180 (11.25 per game) and is currently ranked 22nd among RB.
- Top 15 in rush yards with 896 (56.00 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: +661, Rush AVG: +0.6 Rush TDs: +6, Receptions: +17, Rec Yards: +124 Rec TDs: +3,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
- RUSH ATT: 166, RUSH YDS: 726, RUSH TDS: 4, REC: 29, REC YDS: 183, REC TDS: 1
Injury Willie Snead
No Injury Reported
Injury Dion Lewis
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Willie Snead
Similar to consider drafting instead of Willie Snead
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Willie Snead
|Todd Gurley LAR RB||1.71|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.43|
|Ezekiel Elliott DAL RB||4.07|
|David Johnson ARI RB||4.07|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||4.64|
|Alvin Kamara NO RB||6.21|
|DeAndre Hopkins HOU WR||7.79|
|Saquon Barkley NYG RB||8.50|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||9.50|
|Kareem Hunt KC RB||10.14|
|Julio Jones ATL WR||10.71|
Similar Picks Dion Lewis
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of Dion Lewis
|Alex Collins bal||48.29|
|Jay Ajayi phi||48.29|
|Derrick Henry ten||52.50|
|Rashaad Penny sea||64.50|
|Lamar Miller hou||65.93|
|Dion Lewis ten||69.00|
|Ronald Jones tb||69.07|
|Mark Ingram no||70.93|
|Sony Michel ne||71.79|
|Marshawn Lynch oak||80.57|
|Royce Freeman den||81.36|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dion Lewis
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.29|
|Carson Wentz PHI QB||58.29|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||59.43|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||63.50|
|Rashaad Penny SEA RB||64.50|
|Lamar Miller HOU RB||65.93|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||69.00|
|Ronald Jones TB RB||69.07|
|Mark Ingram NO RB||70.93|
|Kyle Rudolph MIN TE||71.14|
|Sony Michel NE RB||71.79|
Rating Willie Snead
Rating Dion Lewis
Career Willie Snead
Career Dion Lewis