ADP: 162.3 +174
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 28th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 19th with 132.00 total points (8.25 avg).
- Currently 81.8 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 8.3.
- Top 25 in receptions and is currently ranked 23rd among WR.
- Top 25 in reception yards with 840 and 13.33 YPC and is currently ranked 25th among WR.
- Top 10 in Rec TDs with 8 and is currently ranked 10th among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +33, Rec Yards: +349 Rec TDs: +3,
- REC: 34, REC YDS: 551, REC TDS: 5
No Injury Reported
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Devin Funchess
|Tavon Austin lar|| ||157.64|
|Marqise Lee jac|| ||161.49|
|Allen Hurns jac|| ||161.63|
|Devin Funchess car|| ||162.26|
|Breshad Perriman bal|| ||163.21|
|Torrey Smith phi|| ||164.81|
|J.J. Nelson ari|| ||164.99|
|Nelson Agholor phi|| ||167.76|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Devin Funchess
|Brian Hoyer sf QB|| ||159.88|
|Jaguars DST jac DST|| ||161.03|
|Marqise Lee jac WR|| ||161.49|
|Allen Hurns jac WR|| ||161.63|
|Buccaneers DST tb DST|| ||161.85|
|DeAndre Washington oak RB|| ||162.10|
|Devin Funchess car WR|| ||162.26|
|Joe Williams sf RB|| ||162.28|
|Chris Thompson was RB|| ||162.36|
|Breshad Perriman bal WR|| ||163.21|
|Bengals DST cin DST|| ||164.67|