ADP: 45.2 +45.1
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 4th with 164.20 total points (10.95 avg).
- Currently 49.6 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 11.
- Top 15 in receptions and is currently ranked 11th among WR.
- Top 10 in reception yards with 1183 and 15.77 YPC and is currently ranked 7th among WR.
- Top 15 in Rec TDs with 7 and is currently ranked 14th among WR.
- Top 3 in rush attempts with 17 (1.13 per game) and is currently ranked 2nd among WR.
- Top 6 in rush yards with 59 (3.93 per game) and is currently ranked 5th among WR.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 17th among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +19, Rec Yards: +636 Rec TDs: +1,
- Big play ability! If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- REC: 68, REC YDS: 661, REC TDS: 7
No Injury Reported
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Tyreek Hill
|T.Y. Hilton ind|| ||27.30|
|Terrelle Pryor was|| ||32.59|
|DeAndre Hopkins hou|| ||33.39|
|Demaryius Thomas den|| ||36.93|
|Alshon Jeffery phi|| ||39.63|
|Keenan Allen lac|| ||42.43|
|Tyreek Hill kc|| ||45.21|
|Davante Adams gb|| ||45.59|
|Michael Crabtree oak|| ||48.52|
|Allen Robinson jac|| ||52.78|
|Kelvin Benjamin car|| ||53.38|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tyreek Hill
|Demaryius Thomas den WR|| ||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde sf RB|| ||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery phi WR|| ||39.63|
|Keenan Allen lac WR|| ||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery gb RB|| ||43.15|
|Greg Olsen car TE|| ||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill kc WR|| ||45.21|
|Davante Adams gb WR|| ||45.59|
|Joe Mixon cin RB|| ||47.88|
|Michael Crabtree oak WR|| ||48.52|
|Matt Ryan atl QB|| ||50.79|