|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 95th with 39.50 total points (7.90 avg).
- Currently 174.3 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is doing dreadful lately. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.9.
- Top 75 in rush yards with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 73rd among WR.
- Top 20 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 16th among WR.
- Played in 5 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +18, Rec Yards: +335 Rec TDs: +1,
- Big play ability! If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Josh Gordon
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Josh Gordon
|David Johnson ari RB|| ||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell pit RB|| ||2.42|
|Antonio Brown pit WR|| ||3.49|
|Julio Jones atl WR|| ||4.84|
|Odell Beckham nyg WR|| ||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy buf RB|| ||7.26|
|Mike Evans tb WR|| ||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman atl RB|| ||9.62|
|A.J. Green cin WR|| ||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon lac RB|| ||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi mia RB|| ||11.98|