ADP Trends Josh Gordon
ADP Trends Amari Cooper
OWN/START Josh Gordon
OWN/START Amari Cooper
Expert Consensus Josh Gordon
Expert Consensus Amari Cooper
Breakdown Josh Gordon
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 34th with 67.40 total points (8.43 avg).
- Currently 83.8 points behind the leader: Tyreek Hill
- Average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Top 75 in receptions, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 56th among WR.
- Top 50 in targets and is currently ranked 45th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 494 and 18.30 YPC and is currently ranked 31st among WR.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 46th among WR.
- Played in 8 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +27, Rec Yards: +494 Rec TDs: +3,
- Known to break out for big gains. If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- REC: 78, REC YDS: 1067, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown Amari Cooper
- Experts rank this player at 16th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 54th with 54.20 total points (6.78 avg).
- Currently 97 points behind the leader: Tyreek Hill
- He is in a heck of a slump. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- Average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.9 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 47th among WR.
- Top 75 in targets, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 51st among WR.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 413 and 12.52 YPC and is currently ranked 48th among WR.
- Top 100 in Rec TDs with 2, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 83rd among WR.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 9 (1.13 per game) and is currently ranked 46th among WR.
- Top 50 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 48th among WR.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -5, Rec Yards: -49 Rec TDs: -1,
- REC: 79, REC YDS: 989, REC TDS: 7
Injury Josh Gordon
No Injury Reported
Injury Amari Cooper
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Josh Gordon
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Josh Gordon
|Jarvis Landry cle||44.94|
|Golden Tate det||46.06|
|Demaryius Thomas den||46.29|
|Allen Robinson chi||53.52|
|Josh Gordon cle||54.68|
|Chris Hogan ne||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks lar||56.26|
|Marvin Jones det||60.02|
|Corey Davis ten||69.83|
|Marquise Goodwin sf||69.85|
|Emmanuel Sanders den||76.32|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Josh Gordon
|Jimmy Graham GB TE||48.90|
|Jay Ajayi PHI RB||49.03|
|Lamar Miller HOU RB||52.68|
|Allen Robinson CHI WR||53.52|
|Royce Freeman DEN RB||53.76|
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
Similar Picks Amari Cooper
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Amari Cooper
|Keenan Allen lac||18.16|
|Davante Adams gb||18.94|
|A.J. Green cin||19.80|
|Mike Evans tb||24.19|
|Tyreek Hill kc||26.89|
|Stefon Diggs min||28.19|
|Adam Thielen min||29.93|
|T.Y. Hilton ind||32.86|
|Larry Fitzgerald ari||34.79|
|Amari Cooper oak||35.41|
|Doug Baldwin sea||37.82|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Amari Cooper
|Travis Kelce KC TE||27.10|
|Stefon Diggs MIN WR||28.19|
|Adam Thielen MIN WR||29.93|
|Joe Mixon CIN RB||31.57|
|T.Y. Hilton IND WR||32.86|
|Larry Fitzgerald ARI WR||34.79|
|Amari Cooper OAK WR||35.41|
|Zach Ertz PHI TE||35.59|
|Doug Baldwin SEA WR||37.82|
|JuJu Smith-Schuster PIT WR||38.37|
|Tom Brady NE QB||39.43|
Rating Josh Gordon
Rating Amari Cooper
Career Josh Gordon
Career Amari Cooper