ADP Trends Drake London
ADP Trends Brandin Cooks
OWN/START Drake London
OWN/START Brandin Cooks
Expert Consensus Drake London
Expert Consensus Brandin Cooks
Breakdown Drake London
- Experts don't even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 42nd with 67.80 total points (5.65 avg).
- Currently 97.2 points behind the leader: Stefon Diggs
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.1 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 40th among WR.
- Top 35 in targets and is currently ranked 34th among WR.
- Top 15 in red zone targets and is currently ranked 11th among WR.
- Top 6 in red zone receptions and is currently ranked 5th among WR.
- Top 20 in Rec TDs with 4 and is currently ranked 17th among WR.
- Played in 12 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +41, Rec Yards: +438 Rec TDs: +4,
- REC: 69, REC YDS: 907, REC TDS: 5
Breakdown Brandin Cooks
- Experts rank this player at 43rd among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 52nd with 58.70 total points (5.34 avg).
- Currently 106.3 points behind the leader: Stefon Diggs
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- Average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.2 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 36th among WR.
- Top 35 in targets and is currently ranked 33rd among WR.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 520 and 11.82 YPC and is currently ranked 38th among WR.
- Top 100 in Rec TDs with 1, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 96th among WR.
- Top 75 in rush yards with 7 (0.64 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 53rd among WR.
- He is top 75 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 63rd among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -18, Rec Yards: -184 Rec TDs: -2,
- Known to break out for big gains. If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- REC: 89, REC YDS: 1071, REC TDS: 5
Injury Drake London
No Injury Reported
Injury Brandin Cooks
CALF - Dec 11, 2022Out Calf Dec 11, 2022
Similar Picks Drake London
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Drake London
|Allen Lazard gb||103.20|
|Brandon Aiyuk sf||95.88|
|DeAndre Hopkins ari||45.97|
|Christian Kirk jac||108.13|
|Robert Woods ten||110.95|
|Drake London atl||128.80|
|Kadarius Toney nyg||107.35|
|Chris Olave no||121.40|
|Tyler Lockett sea||103.18|
|Skyy Moore kc||122.33|
|Michael Gallup dal||112.23|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Drake London
|Pat Freiermuth PIT TE||108.42|
|James Robinson JAC RB||93.60|
|Raheem Mostert MIA RB||100.30|
|Robert Woods TEN WR||110.95|
|Derek Carr LV QB||100.87|
|Cole Kmet CHI TE||129.37|
|Drake London ATL WR||128.80|
|Kadarius Toney NYG WR||107.35|
|Tyler Allgeier ATL RB||110.67|
|Kenneth Gainwell PHI RB||123.38|
|Kirk Cousins MIN QB||105.67|
Similar Picks Brandin Cooks
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Brandin Cooks
|Diontae Johnson pit||43.95|
|Courtland Sutton den||60.60|
|Jaylen Waddle mia||47.75|
|DK Metcalf sea||44.52|
|Michael Thomas no||54.38|
|Allen Robinson lar||61.67|
|Chris Godwin tb||57.12|
|Brandin Cooks hou||71.57|
|Jerry Jeudy den||59.67|
|Gabe Davis buf||71.40|
|Adam Thielen min||57.25|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brandin Cooks
|Lamar Jackson BAL QB||38.33|
|Michael Thomas NO WR||54.38|
|Allen Robinson LAR WR||61.67|
|Clyde Edwards-Helaire KC RB||77.33|
|Chris Godwin TB WR||57.12|
|Jalen Hurts PHI QB||39.32|
|Brandin Cooks HOU WR||71.57|
|Damien Harris NE RB||51.77|
|Jerry Jeudy DEN WR||59.67|
|Miles Sanders PHI RB||56.90|
|Kyler Murray ARI QB||64.73|
Rating Drake London
Rating Brandin Cooks
Career Drake London
Career Brandin Cooks