ADP Trends Rob Gronkowski
ADP Trends Kyle Pitts
OWN/START Rob Gronkowski
OWN/START Kyle Pitts
Expert Consensus Rob Gronkowski
Expert Consensus Kyle Pitts
Breakdown Rob Gronkowski
- Experts don't even rank him among TE's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 42.40 total points (7.07 avg).
- Currently 28.4 points behind the leader: Travis Kelce
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.1.
- Top 20 in receptions and is currently ranked 19th among TE.
- Top 25 in targets and is currently ranked 22nd among TE.
- Top 10 in red zone targets and is currently ranked 8th among TE.
- Top 10 in red zone receptions and is currently ranked 7th among TE.
- Top 20 in reception yards with 184 and 11.50 YPC and is currently ranked 19th among TE.
- Top 3 in Rec TDs with 4 and is currently ranked 2nd among TE.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -1, Rec Yards: -34 Rec TDs: +3,
- REC: 47, REC YDS: 617, REC TDS: 6
Breakdown Kyle Pitts
- Experts rank this player at 4th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 36.80 total points (7.36 avg).
- Currently 34 points behind the leader: Travis Kelce
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have increased by 10.5 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Top 10 in receptions and is currently ranked 8th among TE.
- Top 10 in targets and is currently ranked 8th among TE.
- Top 3 in red zone targets and is currently ranked 2nd among TE.
- Top 10 in reception yards with 308 and 12.83 YPC and is currently ranked 7th among TE.
- Top 25 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 24th among TE.
- Played in 5 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +24, Rec Yards: +308 Rec TDs: +1,
- REC: 74, REC YDS: 855, REC TDS: 6
Injury Rob Gronkowski
RIBS - Oct 24, 2021Questionable Ribs Oct 24, 2021
Injury Kyle Pitts
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Rob Gronkowski
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Rob Gronkowski
|Jonnu Smith ne||140.35|
|Rob Gronkowski tb||86.73|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rob Gronkowski
|William Fuller V MIA WR||121.58|
|Henry Ruggs III LV WR||131.48|
|Elijah Moore NYJ WR||140.40|
|Ravens DST BAL DST||127.40|
|Chuba Hubbard CAR RB||120.60|
|Matt Ryan ATL QB||121.70|
|Rob Gronkowski TB TE||86.73|
|49ers DST SF DST||130.57|
|Baker Mayfield CLE QB||133.00|
|Russell Gage ATL WR||159.85|
|Tevin Coleman NYJ RB||126.23|
Similar Picks Kyle Pitts
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Kyle Pitts
|George Kittle sf||30.78|
|Kyle Pitts atl||40.90|
|Mark Andrews bal||48.53|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kyle Pitts
|Josh Jacobs LV RB||23.93|
|D'Andre Swift DET RB||34.65|
|Robert Woods LAR WR||40.75|
|Mike Evans TB WR||36.60|
|Miles Sanders PHI RB||34.35|
|Amari Cooper DAL WR||46.00|
|Kyle Pitts ATL TE||40.90|
|Kyler Murray ARI QB||36.43|
|Cooper Kupp LAR WR||53.08|
|Mike Davis ATL RB||44.35|
|Myles Gaskin MIA RB||40.63|
Rating Rob Gronkowski
Rating Kyle Pitts
Career Rob Gronkowski
Career Kyle Pitts