ADP Trends Otto Porter
ADP Trends Jordan McRae
OWN/START Otto Porter
OWN/START Jordan McRae
Expert Consensus Otto Porter
Expert Consensus Jordan McRae
Breakdown Otto Porter
- Experts rank this player at 51st among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 76th with 165 total points (18.33 avg).
- He is currently 2594 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 18.3.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Foot (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Played in 38 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.08, APG: -0.48, RPG: -2.18, MPG: --4.32 STLS: --0.43 BLKS: --0.2
Breakdown Jordan McRae
- Experts don't even rank him among SG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 54th with 658 total points (20.56 avg).
- He is currently 2238 points behind the leader: James Harden
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 18.6.
- Shooting 40.00% from the field this month.
- Shooting 25.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.00 for the month.
- Played in 13 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +7.58, APG: +2.11, RPG: +2.3, MPG: +12.22 STLS: +0.31 BLKS: +0.29
Injury Otto Porter
FOOT - Day-to-dayFoot
Injury Jordan McRae
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Otto Porter
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Otto Porter
|Jayson Tatum bos||40.29|
|Khris Middleton mil||42.94|
|Tobias Harris phi||50.80|
|Robert Covington min||51.13|
|Otto Porter was||51.56|
|Danilo Gallinari okc||64.32|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Otto Porter
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||43.99|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
Similar Picks Jordan McRae
Similar to consider drafting instead of Jordan McRae
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jordan McRae
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Rating Otto Porter
Rating Jordan McRae
Career Otto Porter
Career Jordan McRae