ADP Trends Kyrie Irving
ADP Trends Markelle Fultz
OWN/START Kyrie Irving
OWN/START Markelle Fultz
Expert Consensus Kyrie Irving
Expert Consensus Markelle Fultz
Breakdown Kyrie Irving
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 44th with 892 total points (44.60 avg).
- He is currently 1711 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 44.6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Shoulder (Out for season). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 60.78% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 52.63% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- He is ranked 45th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.46.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.67 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.67 rpg this month.
- He is among the league's best in scoring.
- Played in 30 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.42, APG: -0.52, RPG: +0.39, MPG: +0.060000000000002 STLS: --0.29 BLKS: +0.02
Breakdown Markelle Fultz
- Experts rank this player at 50th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 1388 total points (24.79 avg).
- He is currently 1215 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 8.2 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 48.15% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 25.93% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 46th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.45.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.91 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.82 for the month.
- Played in 37 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.66, APG: +1.96, RPG: -0.22, MPG: +5.77 STLS: +0.35 BLKS: --0.08
Injury Kyrie Irving
SHOULDER - Out for seasonShoulder
Injury Markelle Fultz
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Kyrie Irving
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kyrie Irving
|Stephen Curry gs||3.25|
|Damian Lillard por||8.45|
|Kyrie Irving bkn||12.98|
|Kemba Walker bos||18.79|
|Jrue Holiday no||18.92|
|Trae Young atl||20.44|
|Ben Simmons phi||23.42|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kyrie Irving
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
|Kyrie Irving BKN PG||12.98|
|Jimmy Butler MIA SF||15.94|
|Paul George LAC SF||16.33|
|Russell Westbrook HOU G||16.92|
|Rudy Gobert UTA C||17.54|
Similar Picks Markelle Fultz
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Markelle Fultz
|D.J. Augustin orl||146.63|
|Jordan Clarkson cle||150.13|
|Elfrid Payton ny||152.36|
|Markelle Fultz orl||155.59|
|Kris Dunn chi||161.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Markelle Fultz
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||152.36|
|Norman Powell TOR SG||152.96|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||155.17|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||155.28|
|Markelle Fultz ORL PG||155.59|
|Dwayne Bacon CHA SG||156.25|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||157.30|
|Jabari Parker ATL PF||157.67|
|Matisse Thybulle PHI SG||157.93|
Rating Kyrie Irving
Rating Markelle Fultz
Career Kyrie Irving
Career Markelle Fultz