ADP Trends Norman Powell
ADP Trends Marcus Morris Sr.
OWN/START Norman Powell
OWN/START Marcus Morris Sr.
Expert Consensus Norman Powell
Expert Consensus Marcus Morris Sr.
Breakdown Norman Powell
- Experts rank this player at 70th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 860 total points (22.63 avg).
- He is currently 2036 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 22.6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Finger (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 35.56% from the field this month.
- Shooting 23.53% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +7.09, APG: EVEN, RPG: +1.91, MPG: +9.62 STLS: +0.55 BLKS: +0.17
Breakdown Marcus Morris Sr.
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 68th with 276 total points (27.60 avg).
- He is currently 2483 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.6.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +19.3, APG: +2, RPG: +4.8, MPG: +29.68 STLS: +0.6 BLKS: +0.2
Injury Norman Powell
FINGER - Out indefinitelyFinger
Injury Marcus Morris Sr.
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Norman Powell
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Norman Powell
|Tim Hardaway Jr. dal||146.60|
|Jarrett Culver min||150.77|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker no||151.78|
|Norman Powell tor||152.96|
|Dwayne Bacon cha||156.25|
|Matisse Thybulle phi||157.93|
|Seth Curry dal||159.26|
|Dion Waiters cle||159.48|
|Trevor Ariza sac||160.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Norman Powell
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||152.36|
|Norman Powell TOR SG||152.96|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||155.17|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||155.28|
|Markelle Fultz ORL PG||155.59|
|Dwayne Bacon CHA SG||156.25|
Similar Picks Marcus Morris Sr.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Marcus Morris Sr.
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marcus Morris Sr.
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Rating Norman Powell
Rating Marcus Morris Sr.
Career Norman Powell
Career Marcus Morris Sr.