ADP Trends T.J. Warren
ADP Trends Norman Powell
OWN/START T.J. Warren
OWN/START Norman Powell
Expert Consensus T.J. Warren
Expert Consensus Norman Powell
Breakdown T.J. Warren
- Experts rank this player at 26th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 10th with 1377 total points (25.50 avg).
- He is currently 1382 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 8.2 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 57.27% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 28.57% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.13 rpg this month.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.55, APG: -0.06, RPG: -0.19, MPG: +0.61 STLS: +0.02 BLKS: --0.24
Breakdown Norman Powell
- Experts rank this player at 70th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 860 total points (22.63 avg).
- He is currently 2036 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 22.6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Finger (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 35.56% from the field this month.
- Shooting 23.53% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +7.09, APG: EVEN, RPG: +1.91, MPG: +9.62 STLS: +0.55 BLKS: +0.17
Injury T.J. Warren
No Injury Reported
Injury Norman Powell
FINGER - Out indefinitelyFinger
Similar Picks T.J. Warren
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of T.J. Warren
|Joe Ingles uta||85.38|
|Miles Bridges cha||89.78|
|Andrew Wiggins min||96.46|
|T.J. Warren ind||98.48|
|RJ Barrett ny||98.71|
|Brandon Ingram no||100.98|
|Mikal Bridges pho||101.55|
|Bojan Bogdanovic uta||103.54|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of T.J. Warren
|Jeremy Lamb IND SG||93.59|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||94.14|
|Fred VanVleet TOR PG||95.08|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN SF||96.46|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||97.40|
|DeAndre Jordan BKN C||97.41|
|T.J. Warren IND SF||98.48|
|RJ Barrett NY SF||98.71|
|Enes Kanter BOS C||99.50|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||100.67|
|Brandon Ingram NO SF||100.98|
Similar Picks Norman Powell
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Norman Powell
|Tim Hardaway Jr. dal||146.60|
|Jarrett Culver min||150.77|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker no||151.78|
|Norman Powell tor||152.96|
|Dwayne Bacon cha||156.25|
|Matisse Thybulle phi||157.93|
|Seth Curry dal||159.26|
|Dion Waiters cle||159.48|
|Trevor Ariza sac||160.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Norman Powell
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||152.36|
|Norman Powell TOR SG||152.96|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||155.17|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||155.28|
|Markelle Fultz ORL PG||155.59|
|Dwayne Bacon CHA SG||156.25|
Rating T.J. Warren
Rating Norman Powell
Career T.J. Warren
Career Norman Powell