ADP Trends Jamal Murray
ADP Trends Norman Powell
OWN/START Jamal Murray
OWN/START Norman Powell
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Norman Powell
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts rank this player at 29th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 1485 total points (32.28 avg).
- He is currently 1118 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 56.25% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 40.38% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- He is ranked 65th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.09.
- Decent numbers for a point guard with 5.86 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.00 for the month.
- Played in 6 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.48, APG: -0.19, RPG: -0.32, MPG: --0.65 STLS: +0.4 BLKS: --0.06
Breakdown Norman Powell
- Experts rank this player at 70th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 860 total points (22.63 avg).
- He is currently 2036 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 22.6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Finger (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 35.56% from the field this month.
- Shooting 23.53% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +7.09, APG: EVEN, RPG: +1.91, MPG: +9.62 STLS: +0.55 BLKS: +0.17
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Injury Norman Powell
FINGER - Out indefinitelyFinger
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
Similar Picks Norman Powell
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Norman Powell
|Tim Hardaway Jr. dal||146.60|
|Jarrett Culver min||150.77|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker no||151.78|
|Norman Powell tor||152.96|
|Dwayne Bacon cha||156.25|
|Matisse Thybulle phi||157.93|
|Seth Curry dal||159.26|
|Dion Waiters cle||159.48|
|Trevor Ariza sac||160.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Norman Powell
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||152.36|
|Norman Powell TOR SG||152.96|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||155.17|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||155.28|
|Markelle Fultz ORL PG||155.59|
|Dwayne Bacon CHA SG||156.25|
Rating Jamal Murray
Rating Norman Powell
Career Jamal Murray
Career Norman Powell