ADP Trends Luke Kornet
ADP Trends Maxi Kleber
OWN/START Luke Kornet
OWN/START Maxi Kleber
Expert Consensus Luke Kornet
Expert Consensus Maxi Kleber
Breakdown Luke Kornet
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 63rd with 371 total points (10.60 avg).
- He is currently 2355 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Ankle (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 54.55% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 37.93% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.29 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 3.57 rpg this month.
- Played in 6 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.61, APG: -0.23, RPG: -0.21, MPG: --0.06 STLS: --0.35 BLKS: +0.19
Breakdown Maxi Kleber
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 891 total points (17.47 avg).
- He is currently 1835 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 46.08% from the field this month.
- Shooting 35.85% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.23 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.15 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.83, APG: +0.27, RPG: +1.41, MPG: +5.15 STLS: --0.23 BLKS: --0.1
Injury Luke Kornet
ANKLE - Day-to-dayAnkle
Injury Maxi Kleber
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Luke Kornet
Similar to consider drafting instead of Luke Kornet
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Luke Kornet
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Similar Picks Maxi Kleber
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Maxi Kleber
|Marcus Morris ny||146.85|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||148.34|
|Nerlens Noel okc||149.41|
|Maxi Kleber dal||149.90|
|Marvin Williams cha||157.30|
|Jabari Parker atl||157.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Maxi Kleber
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||149.43|
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
Rating Luke Kornet
Rating Maxi Kleber
Career Luke Kornet
Career Maxi Kleber