ADP Trends Cedi Osman
ADP Trends Aron Baynes
OWN/START Cedi Osman
OWN/START Aron Baynes
Expert Consensus Cedi Osman
Expert Consensus Aron Baynes
Breakdown Cedi Osman
- Experts rank this player at 52nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 382 total points (17.36 avg).
- He is currently 816 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.4 PPG.
- Shooting 43.55% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.15% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.27 apg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.83, APG: -0.33, RPG: -1.63, MPG: --2.66 STLS: +0.34 BLKS: --0.02
Breakdown Aron Baynes
- Experts rank this player at 42nd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 341 total points (26.23 avg).
- He is currently 599 points behind the leader: Andre Drummond
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.2 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Calf (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 52.17% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Shooting 39.13% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a center with 2.40 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.80 rpg this month.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.21, APG: +1.68, RPG: +1.34, MPG: +9.51 STLS: +0.12 BLKS: +0.17
Injury Cedi Osman
No Injury Reported
Injury Aron Baynes
CALF - Day-to-dayCalf
Similar Picks Cedi Osman
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Cedi Osman
|Taurean Prince atl||137.14|
|Davis Bertans was||138.16|
|Cody Zeller cha||138.82|
|P.J. Tucker hou||139.72|
|Jerami Grant den||140.24|
|Cedi Osman cle||143.32|
|De'Andre Hunter atl||144.11|
|Cam Reddish atl||149.34|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Cedi Osman
|Ivica Zubac LAC C||142.34|
|Darius Garland CLE PG||142.42|
|Coby White CHI PG||142.61|
|Carsen Edwards BOS PG||142.69|
|Reggie Jackson DET PG||142.83|
|Landry Shamet LAC PG||143.28|
|Cedi Osman CLE SF||143.32|
|Dennis Smith Jr. NY PG||143.78|
|De'Andre Hunter ATL SF||144.11|
|Andre Iguodala MEM SG||144.59|
|Ish Smith WAS PG||145.60|
Similar Picks Aron Baynes
Similar to consider drafting instead of Aron Baynes
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Aron Baynes
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Rating Cedi Osman
Rating Aron Baynes
Career Cedi Osman
Career Aron Baynes