ADP Trends Monte Morris
ADP Trends Julius Randle
OWN/START Monte Morris
OWN/START Julius Randle
Expert Consensus Monte Morris
Expert Consensus Julius Randle
Breakdown Monte Morris
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 1144 total points (17.60 avg).
- He is currently 1793 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 17.6.
- He is ranked 3rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 5.00.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 17 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.05, APG: -0.08, RPG: -0.61, MPG: --2.42 STLS: --0.09 BLKS: +0.2
Breakdown Julius Randle
- Experts rank this player at 7th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 1978 total points (33.53 avg).
- He is currently 1063 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 33.5.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.94, APG: -0.05, RPG: +1.04, MPG: +1.95 STLS: +0.09 BLKS: --0.28
Injury Monte Morris
No Injury Reported
Injury Julius Randle
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Monte Morris
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Monte Morris
|Kris Dunn chi||161.15|
|Isaiah Thomas was||166.07|
|Monte Morris den||167.93|
|Tyus Jones mem||170.73|
|Patty Mills sa||171.98|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Monte Morris
|Jae Crowder MEM PF||164.08|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||164.99|
|Anfernee Simons POR SG||165.47|
|Isaiah Thomas WAS PG||166.07|
|Robert Williams BOS C||166.50|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL SG||166.56|
|Monte Morris DEN PG||167.93|
|Tyus Jones MEM PG||170.73|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||171.31|
|Meyers Leonard MIA PF||171.93|
|Patty Mills SA PG||171.98|
Similar Picks Julius Randle
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Julius Randle
|Clint Capela hou||41.56|
|Bam Adebayo mia||54.80|
|Julius Randle ny||55.39|
|Brook Lopez mil||58.38|
|Al Horford phi||65.75|
|Steven Adams okc||66.78|
|Thomas Bryant was||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas mem||68.54|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Julius Randle
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||57.57|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||58.38|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
Rating Monte Morris
Rating Julius Randle
Career Monte Morris
Career Julius Randle