ADP Trends Tomas Satoransky
ADP Trends Terry Rozier
OWN/START Tomas Satoransky
OWN/START Terry Rozier
Expert Consensus Tomas Satoransky
Expert Consensus Terry Rozier
Breakdown Tomas Satoransky
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 531 total points (23.09 avg).
- He is currently 723 points behind the leader: James Harden
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 43.22% from the field this month.
- Shooting 34.78% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a shooting guard with 5.14 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.71 for the month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.19, APG: +2.43, RPG: +1.5, MPG: +10.1 STLS: +0.87 BLKS: --0.1
Breakdown Terry Rozier
- Experts rank this player at 27th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 701 total points (29.21 avg).
- He is currently 262 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.8 PPG.
- Shooting 46.41% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 44.44% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 76th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.49.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.69 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.56 rpg this month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.32, APG: +1.89, RPG: +0.22, MPG: +10.22 STLS: +0.45 BLKS: --0.11
Injury Tomas Satoransky
No Injury Reported
Injury Terry Rozier
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Tomas Satoransky
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Tomas Satoransky
|Gary Harris den||100.67|
|JJ Redick no||104.83|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic sac||106.99|
|Terrence Ross orl||112.26|
|Tomas Satoransky chi||112.86|
|Jaylen Brown bos||114.16|
|Eric Gordon hou||117.79|
|Joe Harris bkn||118.97|
|Evan Fournier orl||122.49|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tomas Satoransky
|DeWayne Dedmon SAC C||104.35|
|JJ Redick NO SG||104.83|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic SAC SG||106.99|
|Delon Wright DAL PG||109.53|
|Terrence Ross ORL SG||112.26|
|Derrick White SA PG||112.43|
|Tomas Satoransky CHI SG||112.86|
|Jaylen Brown BOS SG||114.16|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||114.35|
|Paul Millsap DEN PF||114.79|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||117.03|
Similar Picks Terry Rozier
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Terry Rozier
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
|Terry Rozier cha||70.63|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
|Lonzo Ball no||81.68|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Terry Rozier
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||70.63|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||71.20|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander OKC PG||71.65|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||75.11|
|Victor Oladipo IND SG||76.80|
Rating Tomas Satoransky
Rating Terry Rozier
Career Tomas Satoransky
Career Terry Rozier