ADP Trends Larry Nance Jr.
ADP Trends Brandon Clarke
OWN/START Larry Nance Jr.
OWN/START Brandon Clarke
Expert Consensus Larry Nance Jr.
Expert Consensus Brandon Clarke
Breakdown Larry Nance Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 37th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 393 total points (21.83 avg).
- He is currently 798 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.4 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 57.14% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 40.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.64 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 8.27 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.47, APG: -1, RPG: +0.8, MPG: +2.9 STLS: --0.14 BLKS: --0.14
Breakdown Brandon Clarke
- Experts rank this player at 78th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 47th with 227 total points (20.64 avg).
- He is currently 964 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.7 PPG.
- Shooting 67.01% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 53.33% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.20 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.40 rpg this month.
- Played in 18 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +11.83, APG: +1.28, RPG: +5.89, MPG: +21.01 STLS: +0.5 BLKS: +0.94
Injury Larry Nance Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Brandon Clarke
HIP - Out indefinitelyHip
Similar Picks Larry Nance Jr.
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Larry Nance Jr.
|Domantas Sabonis ind||75.11|
|Montrezl Harrell lac||78.35|
|Larry Nance Jr. cle||88.02|
|Kyle Kuzma lal||91.48|
|Serge Ibaka tor||97.40|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Larry Nance Jr.
|Marc Gasol TOR C||84.05|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||85.38|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||85.54|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||86.75|
|Ricky Rubio PHO PG||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray SA PG||87.93|
|Larry Nance Jr. CLE PF||88.02|
|Miles Bridges CHA SF||89.78|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||91.48|
|Jeremy Lamb IND SG||93.59|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||94.14|
Similar Picks Brandon Clarke
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Brandon Clarke
|Paul Millsap den||114.79|
|Dwight Powell dal||122.61|
|Brandon Clarke mem||123.02|
|Zach Collins por||123.47|
|Dario Saric pho||132.88|
|Kelly Olynyk mia||134.79|
|Kevon Looney gs||135.58|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brandon Clarke
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young CHI SF||121.45|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||122.49|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||122.56|
|Dwight Powell DAL PF||122.61|
|Tyler Herro MIA SG||122.92|
|Brandon Clarke MEM PF||123.02|
|Danny Green LAL SF||123.19|
|Alex Len ATL C||123.32|
|Zach Collins POR PF||123.47|
|Rui Hachimura WAS SF||126.05|
Rating Larry Nance Jr.
Rating Brandon Clarke
Career Larry Nance Jr.
Career Brandon Clarke